17th March, tuesday.
Th first time ever that I got t go on a geog fieldwork of sorts for the SLA competition.
After all the reading of textbooks and stuff, made me kinda excited.
Th weather though was not so forgiving- i got burnt. -.-
Zai & Yx did their work tgt while wh & I did some other points ard CCK.
Sheeeeeeesh, both of us were gg over to this avenue and that avenue and reminiscing
all the past memories, mostly foolish, but well heck. HAHA.
After all the reading of textbooks and stuff, made me kinda excited.
Th weather though was not so forgiving- i got burnt. -.-
Zai & Yx did their work tgt while wh & I did some other points ard CCK.
Sheeeeeeesh, both of us were gg over to this avenue and that avenue and reminiscing
all the past memories, mostly foolish, but well heck. HAHA.
Yeah, we had to take this kewl measuring instrument that
could calculate windspeed, humidity, and temperature altogether.
So we had to stand quite spastically in the middle of grass patches for a long
one min in like 4 different locations.
19th March, thursday.
Which was also ystd!
Pjrogues took part in this M1 touch competition, and both th j1s & j2s won smth!
j1's got th Bowl title, j2's got 2nd for the Bowl title. (only cause we lost by a stewpeeed coin toss) Hvnt got much t say abt the games.
I really think its just lack of stamina and speed.
We could have done better.
Either miscommunication, or whatever.
Here's th happier times though!
J1's and 2's :)

OH. I also saw and talked t Ouyang after sooooo long. (:
I guess our coffee date would nvr materialise. tsktsk.
She looked th same I guess, as hawt. HAH. :D
Afterwhich, sis came down t wait for me at YCK stadium and we left t
meet her bf and mum for $1 sakae sushi plates offer @ Clementi cityvibe!
Y'know th newly opened place after ages of revamping?
Yes, clementi looks hipper now.
But th bill for 4 of us was only $26!
Okay, excluding th irksom GST and service charge where th bill magically jumped to $35+.
Sadly, the sake sushi offer ended yesterday!
Okay, excluding th irksom GST and service charge where th bill magically jumped to $35+.
Sadly, the sake sushi offer ended yesterday!
Anyways, I am burnt again after ystd's matches!
Its been awhile since I felt pain from sunburnts, guess this time I really did get scorched. ):
gahhhh, my shoulders hurt and I missed Econs today for sleep.
Well-traded I think?
Not in th mood for studying anytime soon.
Its been awhile since I felt pain from sunburnts, guess this time I really did get scorched. ):
gahhhh, my shoulders hurt and I missed Econs today for sleep.
Well-traded I think?
Not in th mood for studying anytime soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment