Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The little nyonya

Just came back from sch after setting up our CCA booth for our college's open house tmr.
The whole atmosphere of school, its compound, the people were foreign and yet distinctly familiar. I don't want to start schoool. I dread it. yikes.



Anyway, 'The little Nyonya' on channel 8 has just ended on monday, and can u imagine, even the news talked about it! I think the shanghai born guy is realllly dashing when he plays Yamamoto Yousuke. He realllly can play a jap mannnn.


Victoria's Secret this thurs!
There's smth frm crocs that caught my eye recently.
Its callllled.... Crocs O-dial. (:
But its v hard to find, much less in the colour i want. It's not even listed in 'Products' on their SG site mann. Anyhow, crocs are like exploding with new products mannnnn. Th women's & men's santa cruz seems so much an imitation of Sanuk Sandals uhmm.
PES is still v much appealing to me, and HW isnt. Die.

And guess what's the best news?
I'm attending FOB on Feb 10th; don't care about school timetable first, HAHAHA.
I hope the seats are closer than jb's one!
Totally not ready for A's. Tsktsk.

No comments:

Post a Comment