Friday, December 19, 2008

You deserve a mega post!

Cause I kinda took a mini hiatus from blogging since omgosh, the 4th!
Firstly something seems foreignly wrong w blogger as im typing this.
Anyway, this is gng to be damn late, but:


Happy belated Birthdays to my dearest sister and yixin!
Today's also Ashoks Bday! (: And there's more to come, a few more Dec kids I know!

Basically, after the MI game on the friday that was eons ago, I went to Msia the day after. Nt much pictures- actually none- except for their twin towers.. which prolly says alot about my enthusiasm in taking photos there. BUT, there were alot of great buys! :D All the malls we went to were hvg huge sales, like freaking 70% discounts mannnnn.


1. After coming back on a monday night I think, I went for TR chalet the next day.
Anyway I stayd for the night only on the 2nd day cause a board meeting held the day before attested that fuel was more important, after v careful and conscientious considerations. Apparently, the 2nd night was the highlight of it all but I was asleep. Nevertheless, I got to see sara da bombz the next morning. Funny funny.
Night Cycling, BBQ, Guitar Heroes, Sparklers, Taboo, cam-whoring, hallucinating, etc. we did everything. HAHAH. :D





2. Well, for sis's bday or part thereof, we went to Kuishin-Bo Suntec for dinner. It was abt >35 bucks per person or amounting to that range.
Ahhh, I've heard about it before and finally I got to experience "the authentic japanese cuisine buffet".
Verdict: WORTH IT. (: oh but you can go on weekdays and you save a mighty bit of like 10 bucks! Sheesh.



The likes of Sashimi, Alaskan Crabs, Potatoe Croquettes, Teppanyaki, premium sushi, shabu-shabu, chawanmushi, yakitori sticks, softshell crabs, tempura, soba, udon flooooooooods your palate.
And that's not all, desserts come in a lotta varieties as well- theres sorbet, fondue, eclairs, 20? different cakes & puddings, ice-cream, and fruits!
Plus, they don't stinge on their drinks no way, there is a galore of different flavoured tea bags (LOL) and of course your regular carbonated fizz drinks. But what I like was their Ice Green Tea from Nestea. (:
Okay, here's another restaurant everyone should try!

3.

Courtesy of Da Sista. (: Im happpy for th obvious reasons, you know what yak pak waited for me! I had so wanted the eastpack rock bag by Slash coz its freaking red and nice but this came just in time! Anyway sidetracking, MacRitchie Run on Monday was a botch cause in the end only 3 of us turned up. (Should have listened to Mum and sleep the cool morning away!)
BUT! me v happy, in a twist of luck, going to MR wasnt so bad afterall- i saw my idol (:
She was as usual, impossible to catch. Its like staring at someone whom you knew she knew you from the past but somehow she doesn't remember you any longer. How sad is that, you tell me?

4.
Folie à Deux
Look at the song list! How cool is that?I only know 2 of them. Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump!

I was like a kid given a candy when I purchased it today! :D
I've only started searching and listening to their songs this year when I stumped upon "The Take Over, The Break's Over". Gradually, you know, I was hooooked.
Ahh, I'll only spend moolah on albums of artistes that I really like and that includes James Blunt! So with this, I am a very happy girl, albeit blogger and all the other evil internet stuff are still being v whiny and my forth finger is nursing a broken joint after rugby today and could very well swell to the size of a pumpkin tmr.

Folie à Deux: Madness of Two.

No comments:

Post a Comment