Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Stalking you.

I watched ' The Day The Earth Stood Still '.
You know Keanu Reeves is so apt for his role.. He's cold, stoic, quiet and mysterious.
Oh and how can I forget, on that same day I also watched ' T____' (fill in the blanks ppl, its too wildly popular.) Period.
Well, Sunday's lunch outing to Eunice's house was.. smth to remb.
Ahhh, i think im too emotional sometimes, hah.

Anyway, I had fun playg drums, singing w guitarhero and PES 2009 ystd!
Just watch out, Cisse; Torres will pwn you.
I also saw her a second time whilest on th way to BGF's house.
I think she knows i'm familiar. Crap maybe she thinks im stalking her.
I am so gng for runs shld there be any on monday morns! HAHAHAHAHHA.

Christmas is coming. Do you know the true meaning of christmas?

With the angelic host proclaim
Christ is born in Bethlehem!
Hark! the herald angels sing
Glory to the new-born King!

No comments:

Post a Comment