Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hallelujah!

Whoooo it looks like I was on hiatus hahahahah.
Guess I was too tired and sick, too busy (?) the weeks back.

Updates:
Let's see, I've gotten back my promo results and they're prettty alright.
Its truly God's grace that I've managed to pull through it. Those thoughts of giving up, of doubts, of everything negatively possible were there during those weeks of intense mugging, but somehow, I survived. Praise be to Him!
I admit I didnt mugged as hard as I have (Razak seconds this when I last spoke to him, and I think we're both stuck in the same rut, hah.) during the O's. I'm not quite sure what happened back there. It was as though I've lost the drive to study, to promote, to continue on in JC. It was mentally exhausting I should say.
JC's tough.
The company's awesome, my cca rocks, but the workload- Ahhhh, screwed.
If I'd to sum up this year, it'll prolly just be A05 & touchrugby. erm, and maybe PW? Sheesh.


Back to results, I passed all 3H2s (seemingly) for promos.
I'm realllllllly satisfied for Literature. Its been always the usual S, U grades but finally i scrapped past the 'Failure' demarcation to bag an E overall for promos! :D You bet I was happppyyyyy.
Econs was cool too. I improved (: and I really hope LXM continues on with us mannnn.
Geog made me go over the moon. I had back the feeling of doing well for smth I like, boy was it a real epiphany.
GP and math were like crap. Damn disappointed for the former, ahhh just see what my overall grade will be lar. The latter was predictable and WTD, I have to hand up Revision-Set-Something to the G.O by a specific date siallllll. Machiam juvenile, like pre-school.

Thurs my chinese A's. Whooooo.
I'm so going to ace it in the best possible way. yeah right.
Friday's my OP. This is the one thing thats scaring me.
I need to be more confident and yadah yadah. And mr.W keeps commenting im "unsure of my content" - WTH? that's like so not true. ): upset lar, i can't let OP screw up my entire performance mannnnn.
However bad, it can't suck as much as having to go back to school to know our promotional status on the day, can it?

No comments:

Post a Comment