I'm not attending schoool cause,
Rico's going for his op tmr.
Hope it goes well.
I think he might hate his owner after that.
Sheeeeesh cant bear the thought of him watching me abandoning him to pain.
Had a damn filling dinner just now at JacksPlace.
Been a damn long time since i was last there mann.
Had Oysters, (which tasted nothing like the ones @ Equinox, maybe wasnt fresh? omg, tummy woes.) Escargots (nice still) and striploin (alright..).
It was also the first time I think I actually enjoyed eating the potato along with the sour cream, bacon and oninons. Hah. The apple strudel-like dessert at the end was just sweeeeet. (:
Along with coffee, woah. I'm freaking fat but happy lar.
V introduced me new songs; I like Mercy by One Republic. (:
+ BGF just informed me FOB's releasing a new album! SUSHI COOOOOOL! :D
Its titled: Folie à Deux.
That literally translates as 'Madness of Two'.
And it's meaning: A condition in which symptoms of a mental disorder, such as the same delusional beliefs or ideas, occur simultaneously in two individuals who share a close relationship or association.
Whooo, can't wait can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment