I am damn sway.
My PC's hard drive is gone, i don't know what the sushi happened.
All my 34928375 songs and pictures and works GONE. )':
Really Freakout.
Later, my connection was down and the laptop hanged. Without. Me. Saving. My. GP proj work.
Really really Freakout.
Luck came close a little, cause i used vista and hence there's god-sent autosave function for Microsoft Word.
But luck soon ran away, cause i got the shock when weewee and yixin could not open the file cause its in a different format.
Really really really Freakout.
Actually it's cause I didn't know that I could convert it back to their 97-03 version. So then later, as i send to Zai for printing, he realized his black ink was running out!
Really Freakout TTM.
Then I found out that Luck was teasing me, cause Zai could still print using blue ink.
Phew.
Neeway, these days aren't so good.
I blew last wkend away coz of the pioneer heartbeat project. Reached home at 12mm! But the company was good. Oh, and i did henna! But its not as indian-ish or intricate as my first. Hmm. I slept sunday away. Monday, I went to vivo to meet mum to watch The Mummy. (LOL!) It wasn't bad, very action-packed. And well, some of my close friends will know about math incident last Fri. )': But thanks for the encouragement peeeps! (: I don't howto face that in-labour woman though.
"You should just withdraw from this course."
Hmph, thanks alot for the so very pleasant motivation for a banded-class student. Kudos! You're the best educator for sure.
WHATEVER. *rolllllllls eyes HARD.
I don't feel good these days as well. Sigh.
Maybe because I just found out promos is REALLY round the corner. Like millie says its only 3 freaking weeks away?? And like PW is piling up and Literature too? ):
Besides that, there are many things that i've not been updated on. I feel the distance growing. Today, as i walked home, i saw your mentor/family friend driving. She didn't recognise me. Well, I guess soon you might forget me too. And you esp, and you, maybe?
Tmr is touch, i'm going to sweat. Yay. :D
Secret. your smile. It's only been words. I think I. Bring on the thunder. Skipping twice. I think you know. Ding.
No comments:
Post a Comment