Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Secret amour

I am so tired this week, last week. everyday.
Anyway, today i did damn badly during training.
Me and L&L just screwed up doing that 3 on 2 thing.
I don't know why. First we started out bloodlessly confused.
then we tried again, then again and again. Till i think if i were coach, I would be like wth too.
Then we did the other side, and wth, when we did it on actual, we screwed up again.
I think we were beginning to be too focused on doing the moves and so engrossed were we that even if our defender wasn't even chasing us, we just did the move for the sake of doing so.
Anyway, i was damn disappointed.. in myself.
Centre playing, im still not quite used to it. Can feel vibes here and there. Nervermind.
I realised i've never faked in any game before. That shall be my aim then.
funnnnnnily some of the ruggers alrdy noe my bing gan story. thanks to swong and db.

tmr's econs test. die.
Math results, i hope i hope i just get a pass. an E ok, an E.
OH AND. during ptc, i found out that the percentile of my midyrs grade for math is 1.3!!
READ IT SLOWLY- 1.3!
the lowest is 1 people, so I think im the 2nd last. I know who's the last.
GC- who has withdrawn!! (psst, that means the last is me!)
So if i want to pass math for promos, which is 60%, i must score like near full marks?!
Nice one, dotk.
Chinese not very well also, obviously. I'm in the 8.7 percentile. whoo. my favourite number at least. (cheap thrills)
Whatever. I'm damn sleepy. I want to change the poll at the side of my blog to some other questionaires already cause like no one ever votes. LOL. Readers, it's not a scam or ad!
Padifields is open! (I know damn random) This means i can get my sambal chilli! :D
And then. I havent bought my King Lear book, totally screwed.
And Literature is so work-laden, it's shitty. 3 frigging tchrs for 1 subj, and 3 diff projects, 3 diff assignments. wth. ):
Goodnight. walaaaa, seriously, econs test. i hope to be able to do it, coz LXM is a good tchr. (:
But then..

Speaking of which, it's been I-don't-know-how-many days.
you are still a disappointment.
To think we were like.
I'm still waiting, hopefully thinking that I was just presumptious.
But nothing is happening.
At the back of my mind, in everything i do,
I thought a little.
But the thoughts are fading already;

You are fading already.
Do you really want this farewell, secret she.

No comments:

Post a Comment