(which is the 6th) We got her a pretty swatch, went back to raffles today for alteration. (ok, i know i haven't got xz his bag yet. sry.) We ate @ shokudo again! :D Sheesh, I looked at the beachtouch pics, i think im a little round-er.
Boohoo.
then went off to P.S to watch Hancock. (:
I didn't know Charlize Theron was that hawt. The movie was _________. Shan't spoil it for those who haven't watched it. Totally ________. hahahha! Nice show i guess. Saw puiyee, josceline and kexuan & her PW mates @ PS too.
Back to 5th JULY.
It was beach fun touch at Sentosa.
2 mates didnt come, so mine and yile's grps were short of the initial 5-member team.
Jo, shuyi, puiyee & I managed to win 2 rounds, then got burnt at the 3rd. I think we were too tired. Well, but GOODGAME. nice experience, and diving seemed more natural on sand than on the field i don't know. But i think i still prefer even ground, it's hard running in the sand mann.
HAH, and what i do know is that i tripped during the 2nd game while sprinting for try and then the girl chasing me fell totally OVER me. great thing we were both fine. Db's grp got into quarter finals. She's really good. Everyone's good today, i think we all had fun and i was literally burnt too. Though the-whatever tan that i have is fading already. sheesh.

I've finished editing the PW stuff. Hope my grp will progress real fast so that we can do more things. Right now, i feel so nostalgic cause i'm actually returning to listening to 987! - online via streaming. (: they changed their site and now its damn convenient for me to locate it, and my speakers are damn clear! (:
I've got the names of some of the songs that i think are damn nice already.
Like, Shake it by Metro Station, 4 mintues By Madonna Ft. Justin Timberlake, Monster by The Automatic. Ahhhhhhh. today's youth day! no school! whee! sleep late! (: I want 'Beat it by FOB! :D Michael Jackson's HOTSTUFF okay.
oh and yar, my freaking whole lower body is just aching like mad. seriously i can't freaking bend my leg joints without making noise. (sounds funny..)
Caught up in circles confusion is nothing new
You say go slow I fall behind
The second hand unwinds
If you're lost you can move and you will find me
Time after time
If you fall I will catch you I’ll be waiting
Time after time
Time after time
Time after time
Sometimes you picture me
I’m walking too far ahead
You’re calling to me
I can’t see just what you said
You say go slow I fall behind
The second hand unwinds
If you're lost you can move and you will find me
Time after time
If you fall l will catch you i'll be waiting
Time after time
After my picture fades and darkness has turn to gray
Watching through windows you're wondering if I’m okay
You say go slow I fall behind
The drum beats out of time
If you're lost you can move and you will find me
Time after time
If you fall I will catch you I’ll be waiting
Time after time
No comments:
Post a Comment