Tuesday, July 8, 2008

For yourself and not anyone else.

Received my Chinese, math, econs, Phy geog, and GP papers.
YAY, dotk, u did well. You screwed up your GEOGRAPHY. something that was so dear to you, something that was your best, & it all went down the drain.
How many years of geog was wasted on this paper. you screwed yourself up ttm.
Not even a sub-pass for chinese. But consolation is i didn't use any dictionary on that day, so i might have done better if i did.
I scored about a B for GP and frankly i wanted to achieve higher than that. The highest i know is 37. Maybe yes, that kinda marks would be satisfying.
Math was expected. 4 marks. Nothing much to add.
One thing though was the comment given, golly. brought back shitload of repercussions/bad memories.
"I really hope you can do better, for yourself not anyone else."
But i'm encouraged she didn't lecture me or anything, instead she made an impact with the words she wrote on my script. + i'm banded again for math. Will be separated from the smart ones from next lesson onwards. I really hope i dun get back the mentor i chose to left, but stick with ms.LY. I think she's a good teacher right from the start.
Econs, econs, econs. I got an S. I should start trying to speak the econs lang, seriously. I cannot imagine what LXM would think if she knew who i was related to. & seriously, she would be damn embarrassed. Better "pull up my socks". I think i can do it for econs.
Neeway I shan't cry over spilt milk. I've had too many days of mourning even before this week itself. Maybe just some emo-ing over spilt milk will suffice.


Back to the usual FOOD topic again.
We went to this restaurant at Faber Drive or smth. It was a mexican place called 'Margaritas'. Walking in, the mexican music (or so i conjure) was playing, accompanying the already very colourful and unique tables and chairs. It was indeed those cute little places which is very little known of, and yet possesses that much of an identity in an impression.
We ordered dishes like burittos and corn tortillas, and some crab eschilladas or smth. The whole menu was cluttered with mexican terms and the only thing i could clearly understand was the description of the food listed.
Anyway, what i ordered was really nice. The beef was really yummy. :D
The price was sure nice too... GST charged was equivalent to 1 plate of what we each had eaten. About 120 bucks altogether.
All said, this is one place worth visiting for a mexican gastronomic experience. Authentic or not, i'm not too sure, but it's definitely something different.










I saw my PW grp photo and i see my face is round ):



Oh mann actually, ystd i also went to AdamRd Food centre for the prawn noodles and then to island Creamery for Kahlua Latte. Sheesh. I'm a pig seriously.
Just had pizza and burittos somemore. OMG. (ok but i didnt have lunch today?) Wa laaaa, whatever, isit stress or what? oh shit, i dun want my face to be rounder! ):
Tmr most prolly would be receiving Lit and human geog papers.
i really hope My geog doesnt turn out bad.
Today i also realised so many in our cohort is scoring all U/S, all fails. So... What about the talk of having to be banned frm CCA if ur results suck? I just know that itself sucks.
Tmr no training, no sweating, so im FATTER. Do some booth thing for sports forum stuff or smth only. Oh, i still got to return to sch on sat. Sheesh.


Even the best fall down sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment