Thursday, July 3, 2008

my 1st FOOD post in blogger.

Alright, this is going to be one damn long overdue-d post with many fooooood pictures. As I have been posting ALOT of food pictures with spaces, so shall I do so with blogger. I tried posting like a few days ago. But freaking blogger and its uploading crap was just. screwed. So i didn't. It took me damn long just to like upload everything, in fact- anything.
THEN, I had a brainwave just now. I'll upload in spaces, and copy the HTML here! whooooo. I am pro. HAHAH! :D




That was in swensens. I remember sis's bf just got out from army after 1st 2 weeks then. Mum says i might be intolerant to olive oil coz i felt sick to the stomach when i ate the chilli fish pasta. It happened on 3 occasions already. And all because i ate pasta cooked in olive oil. Sticky Chewy Chocolate & the other Malt Balls icecream from swensens just rock.

Next-i'm-not-sure-when day, got to try the soup restaurant.
The soup they say is very thick. But, i think they just added flour to make it seemingly thick. Heh. Neeway, the sizes of the bowls are huge. It can make up 1 meal i guess.





Ok then here are like some random food pictures along the way. They were from Food Junction in Lot1 fyi.





Then some-days-later-or-something, I got takeaway from boontongkee. OK, it's very famous for chicken rice. & i found out they are VERYRICH.





Like what the hell? All the stuff there are personalised mannn! Oh, of course they charge exhorbitant prices too, like my dinner was 6bucks. I think i'm paying for the amount of plastic instead of chicken.








Finally, a day which i can remember. It was last sunday that I had sakae.
Walaaaa, the teppanyaki sets were like overhyped coz they're not nice. I prefer my usual bento sets anytime mann.

Ok, basically i have other photos not relating to food but i think this food post should stop cause i'm going to do some 20 random things @ the next post.

(edited)- drats the stu[id layout still. hmphf. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment