Friday, June 27, 2008

Today's math paper was horrible ttm.
I feel really lousy.
How dumb can i get? I didnt know a sushi what the questions were asking,
and my first 3 qns were left blank after many many futile attempts.
They didn't make sense to me.
The rest of my answers on just 1 sheet of paper were mostly
half-done, or just scribbles. Some inevitable blank.
I was very much depressed during that 1hr 15mins.
I nearly cried thinking about math. madness.
I think ms.LY is going to have a bad impression of me,
and that just sucks.
I don't want to retain. Yes, that was what made me really upset.

Came back home just for a breather before going back to sch for
A levels MT oral.
Oh yes, did i mention i screwed up chinese paper as well?
Forgot like what?! to bring my chinese dictionary. well done yeah.
Literature paper is just so uncertain, i wrote what i could find to write,
don't know what the outcome will be, i just don't feel like caring anymore.

On to more better news, oh yes.
I was up all night yesterday. Awake from 7 in the evening till NOW.
Hvnt caught a wink, maybe i'll doze off in front of the examiner later.
I was going thru all the chapters for math, like seriously, i was
studying for it. Sheesh. Decided finally also to watch the semis.
SPAIN WON 3-nil. (: though torres didnt score, but well, i get to see him
play in the finals. Im banking on them to win Euro! :D



Oh maybe i should just go sleep this off.
What if i really retain, maybe i'll quit JC?
i don't know crap. ):
(later's MT oral, hah. another of my worst.)

Right, wed rugby.
great, need to burn off McGriddles fat.


P.s: Happy Birthday to my dearest Darl. (:
We are so going to meet up after im done with this shenanigan
over here. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment