Monday, March 26, 2018

everybody hurts

That’s what I was made for―to be that city on a hill. And though the darkness is great, the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

To be honest and real people, unafraid of not being put together, completely deranged and unhinged. Why are there so many of us these days? Have we all expended too much putting up fences and faces? Is it a stretch to say that everybody hurts, and everybody is broken—despite being saved? I have never been realer to the people around me but still I withhold out of fear and judgment. Yet I know that there is a season to revelation; there is a season for grace. I hope you all find your way back home.

I want to live a radical for Christ. It is but the only way to live. His grace be sufficient for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment