Last paper today and I feel like crying, yep.
Suck a sucker for sentimentality.
Anyhow, school's really out, sissy's in US for 3 weeks, and we're going away for a short trip soon too.
This is globalization, lol.
I finally decided to purchase (a gift from jie actually) the iPod classic and just in time indeed, because there's a deluge of new albums being released recently!
There's Anberlin, The Strokes, Daft Punk, Pheonix & I'm also trying out Foals and Friendly Fires.
Not forgetting Fob and YYY too!
Ahhh, too much good stuff to handle.
Anyway, so far, Save Rock and Roll is rewarding.
It's so fob; Stump's perfect falsettos and almost-straining chords, fast-paced beats, sweet hooks and angsty lyrics.
It's so fob; Stump's perfect falsettos and almost-straining chords, fast-paced beats, sweet hooks and angsty lyrics.
It's a relief they don't sound old or jaded by age and life, even after the break they took.
I also like their collaborations - nice 'Adaptation' reference there on the track with Elton John ^^ "you are what you love/not who loves you"
A few more listens of this album and I'm sure I can remember them all by name.
I also like their collaborations - nice 'Adaptation' reference there on the track with Elton John ^^ "you are what you love/not who loves you"
A few more listens of this album and I'm sure I can remember them all by name.
Gr8 stuff for the fans, I say \m/ Welcome back, boys!
YYY's Mosquito, on the other hand, wasn't as addictive or enticing as I thought it'd be. So far, Sacrilege remains its best track - simply because it's most faithful to the YYY sound developed over their past 3 albums. It's a lot less vocals this time around, but much more emphasis on sound effects... not so sure if that's a good thing. Anyhow, I'll need more listens to this before ascertaining my opinions.
YYY's Mosquito, on the other hand, wasn't as addictive or enticing as I thought it'd be. So far, Sacrilege remains its best track - simply because it's most faithful to the YYY sound developed over their past 3 albums. It's a lot less vocals this time around, but much more emphasis on sound effects... not so sure if that's a good thing. Anyhow, I'll need more listens to this before ascertaining my opinions.
I'm also starting on a new book...
Abandoned The Accidental and left it to the dumps, it was a heart-rending decision to make, but severed it I did. Maybe one day, I'll pick it up again but noooo, not now.
Hope this new book's as good as they say it is.
Alors, bonne nuit, mes amis virtuel.
Merde, je m'ennuie apprendre le français.
Alas, tout a une fin.
No comments:
Post a Comment