Is it just me or does everyone else also find taking the trains incredibly depressive?
It is pushing me to the verge of claustrophobia, seriously.
I wanted to murder every passenger who didn't move to the rear, who gave others guilt trips for having a seat, who leaned on the grab poles when it was so packed, who felt nothing sitting while someone more in need of the seat stood, who pushed and shoved, who didn't let those alighting off first, who obliviously sat with legs stretched out while the train was packed, who sat on seats like it was their freaken couch, who continued to watch their downloaded movies on their smartphones WHILE walking the stairs and blocking everyone else because they were just so darn oblivious to the general pace of others, who touch you for no reason and especially gross men who place their arms at an unreasonable invasive length near you, who put their bag(gage) on another seat like they thought it was really polite of them to let their bags rest, who sit like they have two butts and encroach onto your space like please I understand some people need more space than others but the rest are just so ungracious.
So basically, everyone dies.
Including myself because I'm sure others have a longer list of peeves I might have crossed or maybe I'm new to this whole train shiite and everyone else just got used to this with time.
Or maybe it's having been on my feet for 8 solid hours dealing with people and having to do both again just when I thought I was done dealing with people.
By the way, have you seen all of our faces on the trains? It looks like a sea of death.
But thankfully, I'm finally getting a break for about a week so I can't say how much I'm looking forward to some me time.
Co...incidentally (distrust this word but darn my lack of vocab), I also caught myself staring at the sun today because the clouds kept her away for some time.
I really shouldn't hurt my eyes anymore but I have always liked the sun and it is a sight and I shall burn to death anyhow.
Goodnight and I hope the macchiato stops its magic soon, I need to get my sleeping patterns back on track.
2 comments:
me. I wanted to write an article about how the train is defining of singapore. Never got down to it. Rich stuff there, and very revealing of the human condition. hahahahah
Yeah, the human (singaporean) condition of ranting, hah.
Post a Comment