Sunday, October 28, 2012

Welcome to the new Deja Vu


Putting in all the Fall Out Boy songs back into my itunes, and it's sheer nostalgia.

"Do you remember the way I held your hand
Under the lamppossst and ran
Hommmme this way
So many times
I could close my eyes

The truttthhhh hurts worse than anything I could bring myself to do to youuuuuu"

Damn you fob, thanks for the memories and for seeing me through school those years man.

Anyway, I've been wearing my glasses for like a week due to this inflammation in my left eye.
For a while at the start, I really thought I might be blind.
Thank God it's nothing serious and I can see!
It's uncanny because then, I was just thinking about how it was like to be blind after catching the incredibly inspiring Christine Ha cook her way to win Masterchef season 3.

"And all I can thinnnnk of is the way
I'm the one who charmed the one
Who gave up onnnnn you
Who gave up on youuuuu
I've got troubled thoughts
And a self esteem to match,
What a catch, what a catccccch"

Darn it fob, aren't you distracting.

Well, lastly, I wouldn't deny that I've STILL been toying with the idea of throwing a party for this year.
But due to my fickleness, it's pretty impossible now.
Or like doing something eventful you know? #societalpressure
I mean, it's nice that my mother keeps pestering me about it, citing 'regret' as a reason, but jeez, I don't know. I also won't deny I'm getting cold feet from turning 21, I keep telling people I'm too old to die young and they don't make much of it. I mean, I wouldn't take myself seriously too.
I just can't express what is it I feel, I guess.

"Baby, seasons change but people don't
And I'll always be waiting in the backroom
I'm boring but overcompensate with
Headlines and flash! flash! flash photography

But don't pretend you ever forgot about me
Don't pretend you ever forgot about meeeeeee"


No comments:

Post a Comment