Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Why I don't need Formspring



Because I am feelin' in the mood for some self-exploration/assessment time!


1. First rule, no one talks about tumblr, you understand? So well, it is my spare time now and I've been doing some DIY stuff and a lot of chores and then, walking Rico. I've been running and riding Scarlet too. And that's about right.

2. Favourite Food: Pastries, but really, I have a lot of favourite comfort food.
Favourite Drink: Coffee, hands down.
Favourite Colour: Red (And I'm especially fond of my whole colour-hierarchy thing I've got going for myself, but that's another bs theory for another time)

3. That's way too much money, really. I'll definitely give to the needy and to causes.

4. Favourite Book: TPoDG (you are not my fb friend if you don't know this)
Favourite TV show: Leverage currently! Which I don't even watch on tv lol.
Favourite Movie: Hmm. So many favourties, but I'll have to say... ESSM (again, if you're not an fb friend...)

5. Jesus. I'd just cry and cry and he'd understand everything.

6. Disliked Food: Hmm. Can't think of hating food but I've come to a realization that too much basil (or spice, herbs) used in a dish makes me sick.
Disliked Drink: I don't dislike them but I try to stay away from carbonated drinks.

7. I spend a great deal of my little allowance on food/dining out and books.

8. My own.

9. Disliked Book: Haven't read one that's been that bad.
Disliked TV show: None.
Disliked Movie: White Chicks. And I've never even watched it in full before.

10. If I sat beside Olivia Wilde on a plane, I'd be asking her for an autograph and a picture (or two) and thereafter just quietly smile to myself for the entire ride (like a psycho).

11. I have a "PEDESTRIANS Use Crossing" Signage just a metre away from where I'm sitting. Yes, that one (don't arrest me plz).

12. Eating with one hand using one utensil, mostly.

13. If I'm labeled a hypocrite.

14. This is fun: A pool, Art... Actually if we're not including the essentials such as interior design and house needs, I don't really have 5 things. I see my current abode as very attractive in terms of location and size. (And I'm being practical, unless of course - we migrate to NZ or something) The only things that are irking are the mess and design.

15. I don't believe in reincarnation, dude. But boy do cats seem to have it good. But I have this love-hate r/s with cats really, so urgh, this is not an answer.

16. Hmm. Dcfc?

17. Favourite Band: TOO MANY BUT I CHOOSE YOU, DCFC.
Favourite Album: TOO MANY AS WELL I refuse to answer. All my favourite bands have gr8 albums you know?
Favourite Song: This is almost torture, guise. Let's see... 'Collide' by Howie Day always brings back the memories and chills, James Blunt's given me many songs to feel all sentimental as well, Fall Out Boy's my band for my school-punk days, Jason Mraz + Panic at the Disco for all the eloquence and the grandiloquent lyrics which I recite by heart, MCR's for all my morbid-loving self, Anberlin's Retrace strikes a chord, YYY's for that first step into indie, Dcfc for so, so many things...
(I just hate that this doesn't even do the slightest justice to all those special, favourite songs)

18. Because Death Cab's songwriting and music is simply magic.

19. James Blunt was my very first in 2008, FOB was in 2009, Boys Like Girls was in 2010, James Blunt again in 2011 & Death Cab For Cutie in 2012. My favourite was Dcfc's but really, all were wonderful experiences. And I don't dislike any - why would I pay to attend then?
I would like to see The YYY and The Strokes next!

20. NOOOOOO. Song lyrics are like the first thing I look at when sampling new music!
This is wayyyy too tough a choice to make. Here's one of the many:
"Sorrow drips into your heart through a pinhole/ and like a faucet that leaks, and there is comfort in the sound/ and while you debate half empty or half full, it slowly rises, your love is gonna drown"

21. I had to google, new g33k speak learnt for the day:
"Shipping can involve virtually any kind of relationship — from the well-known and established, to the ambiguous or those undergoing development, and even to the highly improbable and the blatantly impossible. People involved in shipping (called shippers) variously assert that the relationship does exist, will exist, or simply that they would like it to exist."

22. Don't own any... how 'bout concert flyers?
I wish to own just about all my favourite bands' merch if they weren't so expensive and unobtainable.

23. Can't remember man!! But I'll most likely bet that it was because I've been seeing their name floating around for awhile and so decided to listen to their album Narrow Stairs and Plans for the first time and I just fell.

24. Olivia Wilde, Angelina Jolie, Natalie Portman. They've all portrayed strong, smart, female types.

25. Ew. (What a bad qn to end this otherwise rather awesome questionnaire)


No comments:

Post a Comment