Had a little swap of iphones and due to certain unfavourable conditions, I didn't get the time to do a back up of my old phone...
This left me restoring my new phone (not really, it's my mum's but hers is way better than mine with its warped screen) with the last back-up from MARCH.
That's only 2 months you say?
Well, that's what I thought too, but noooo.
It's like travelling back in time and seeing all your texts/apps/reminders and remembering what happened then - and this did I not want to be reminded. It was the period where I'd a lot of assignments and also the upcoming exams (I know because my lock screen was yellow neon "The Pressure Is Good For You")
Not forgetting, all the photos snapped, written notes and exchanged messages leading up to my swap are all gone.
I was most upset with my lost notes urghhhh seriously I'd penned some pretty stuff down there man >:(
What I've learnt is, a lot can happen in two months, in one.
That was some crap I'd survived man - thank God it's over.
If given a wish to do so - and I'd actually had a nightmare about this before - I would never choose to go back in time.
I think I literally mourned in the dream when told of the news or something (if my memory serves me well) - it was that bad a news for me.
Like, life's not really a bed of roses man.
People thinking of going back to the good ol' kiddy days are being unhealthily selective.
They forget there's pain in growing up.
They forget the lies.
(But they're blissfully ignorant)
Though still, they say, "it's the past you're dying to change".
No comments:
Post a Comment