Will be changing my blog's url soon,
Probably themoonisgreen/suningk/tautologousoliloquy .bs.com or parts thereof.
(so, I'll leave this post here for a week or so first)
What happened was that I'd still felt that my previous template was not completely the way I wanted, even though I did make quite an overhaul the last time (and not too long ago actually).
It's like an itch on your back you can never quite get to and tweaking the superficial stuff didn't really help take away that dissatisfaction either.
So the plan was to change it all.
But I couldn't change a lot of things unless I scrapped my whole old code and upgrade to blogger's new blogging platform - which was a risk.
Because that would mean following their templates (which are usually sucky) and I wasn't sure if I could edit them thereafter too.
BUT LOOK HOW THIS TURNED OUT!
Pretty dandy ain't it.
Always been trying to get a comment function on each post, but I couldn't figure it out with the old code - thus the lame tag box ha ha.
But now - tis accomplished! \m/
The layout is more or less what I've been envisioning and I can well imagine myself using this blog for writing pursuits and as a portfolio, sort of, maybe.
And then, the name change.
Not so much of it being passe (I know), but because the term's been irrelevant for several years now.
Also, see the neon lightning bolt?
That's completely done with photoshop (^_^)v
For reference, you are supposed to see this:
Because I know it may come out differently on different pcs/devices due to width limitations and also different fonts for some - never perfection sobz )':
Seems like I'll always be tweaking...
Anyhow virtual friends, you can finally comment away now!
Probably themoonisgreen/suningk/tautologousoliloquy .bs.com or parts thereof.
(so, I'll leave this post here for a week or so first)
What happened was that I'd still felt that my previous template was not completely the way I wanted, even though I did make quite an overhaul the last time (and not too long ago actually).
It's like an itch on your back you can never quite get to and tweaking the superficial stuff didn't really help take away that dissatisfaction either.
So the plan was to change it all.
But I couldn't change a lot of things unless I scrapped my whole old code and upgrade to blogger's new blogging platform - which was a risk.
Because that would mean following their templates (which are usually sucky) and I wasn't sure if I could edit them thereafter too.
BUT LOOK HOW THIS TURNED OUT!
Pretty dandy ain't it.
Always been trying to get a comment function on each post, but I couldn't figure it out with the old code - thus the lame tag box ha ha.
But now - tis accomplished! \m/
The layout is more or less what I've been envisioning and I can well imagine myself using this blog for writing pursuits and as a portfolio, sort of, maybe.
And then, the name change.
Not so much of it being passe (I know), but because the term's been irrelevant for several years now.
Also, see the neon lightning bolt?
That's completely done with photoshop (^_^)v
For reference, you are supposed to see this:
Because I know it may come out differently on different pcs/devices due to width limitations and also different fonts for some - never perfection sobz )':
Seems like I'll always be tweaking...
Anyhow virtual friends, you can finally comment away now!

3 comments:
Woohoo! Here's a comment then!
Woohoo, first comment!
And aren't you one blogger yourself ... now I know haha
LOLS. as you would have noticed, i've pretty much given up on maintaining a readable, entertaining blog :x
Post a Comment