Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tautologous Soliloquy

Okay.
So after a considerable drought in movies actually worth watching, there are like what, FIVE movies now, all vying for my attention, time and wallet.

I want to watch:
In the land of blood and honey
The Iron Lady
Extremely loud and incredibly close
The Lady
Albert Nobbs


Anyhow can i just release some emotions here by detailing mundane stuff aka blogging? I'm feeling really lethargic and low, for so many varying reasons that it seems to be for no reason at all.
I'm not that sort of depressed either, just kind of suspending in between feeling nothing and feeling too much, or, feeling out of sorts.
Weird.


In other news, I haven't had a proper dinner yet and am loftily dreaming of fried carrot cake (black) but look at the time look at the time and oh death cab is next week!
Wowzer. It's march already??
My life is average.

No comments:

Post a Comment