Feeling bogged down and handicapped by the amount of work that has to be done.
And oh the competition has recently just gotten to me just a bit.
So many things to do, so little time.
I do like what I'm studying now (yes really) but just somehow even the most pleasurable of things can be hard to do when coerced to do so at a certain time, given a certain mood.
But this is perpetually what it is like every semester, isn't it?
You get EXTREMELY stressed for 12 weeks and then you break free of the fetters completely and indulge in unsullied sloth and purposelessness for the next 1 month/3months.
1 more cycle and I'll most likely be out of this system and then to another system and I don't know how fast all this is going.
I'm afraid it's going very fast.
"I am disciplined and organized. I use habit and routine to make my life possible. Sammy had no drive. No reason to make it work. Me? Yeah, I got a reason."
"So you lie to yourself to be happy. There's nothing wrong with that. We all do it."
And oh the competition has recently just gotten to me just a bit.
So many things to do, so little time.
I do like what I'm studying now (yes really) but just somehow even the most pleasurable of things can be hard to do when coerced to do so at a certain time, given a certain mood.
But this is perpetually what it is like every semester, isn't it?
You get EXTREMELY stressed for 12 weeks and then you break free of the fetters completely and indulge in unsullied sloth and purposelessness for the next 1 month/3months.
1 more cycle and I'll most likely be out of this system and then to another system and I don't know how fast all this is going.
I'm afraid it's going very fast.
"I am disciplined and organized. I use habit and routine to make my life possible. Sammy had no drive. No reason to make it work. Me? Yeah, I got a reason."
"So you lie to yourself to be happy. There's nothing wrong with that. We all do it."
No comments:
Post a Comment