Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Goodbye 2011.


2011 was depressing, really.
Not sorry to rain on everyone's new year's parade.
Read through my journal entries and that was really the case,
My God, I am a nest of negativity.
And yes, that's my word.
Heck, that's actually my word for every other year, other month, week and day.

I don't hope 2012 to be better.
Let the chips fall where they may.
But I do hope the apocalyptic predictions are true.
(though maybe not cause His second coming will be that of a thief in the night, totally unexpected)
Yeah, I'm saying it, life has exhausted me and I am tired and so is everyone.
We shall cry to our deaths.

So here's to another more year on a wasteland, hanging on a thread and wishing I were somewhere else...
Or not at all.

And resolutions?
Bah.

Though I have to say,
I did pull my cap up a tiny bit since the first semester last year
(divine help - this I know and am thankful thankful thankful),
Saving $$$ part, idek why it's a resolution because money's always an issue and a non-issue
how do I explain it, nevermind.
I haven't gotten a licence, so if any resolutions at all, this will be it.





And this.

No comments:

Post a Comment