Friday, July 1, 2011

We keep on living in hopes of catching it once for all.





JULY IS SURE LOOKING PACKED. (And I am hopeful)

First and foremost, I received news last sat via sch email that I passed my cnm placement test!
Soli Deo Gloria!
That was one of the few and best electronic mails/texts I've ever received.
This really gives me so much hope for the coming sem. If the Lord wills, my future shall head in that direction.
And with this, finally comes to rest my Major dilemma.
I don't know if I should flesh this out in words, but I have now, after much struggle, an aim to work to; so with much humility and guidance from Him, I pray that my remaining years in uni will turn out well.



Secondly, I completed my first ever 20km (or 21km) run!




It was a freaken insane experience!
For the first time, lactic acid actually had a significance for me.
I've rarely if not ever had muscle cramps whilst running but this time, I felt them pulling in my calves.
I walked a lot (tsk), but not because I was out of breath but my legs were just unable to move.
Cramps were about to hit me hard exactly at the end of the route @ church, thank God I stopped to relax them or else I'll be screaming on the floor foshure -_-

There were about 10 runners, I was like 3rd last HAHAHA jeez.
But ohmyzeus, we all didn't know that J was a REALLY GOOD runner?
She arrived in church FIRST (faster even than those doing 3km!) and she wasn't even looking exhausted?
She was faster than all the guys and completed it under 2hrs, whut whut whut whut.
SO IN AWE HERE HELLO \m/
Anyways, I am quite satisfied with my run, though I could have tried walking less pfft.
Really considering to join standchart now cause that is my goal after all after trying out this half marathon.
But le sigh it's almost $70??? >:(
#Rob Bank

Thirdly, I passed my BTT woohoo!
Yet Another month before FTT zzz, and I have to say, driving in SG is really expensive.
Even before you start using the roads, lessons, tests and enrollment fees are suckers.
#Rob Bank

Forth, BGF has an affirmative buyer for the tdcc tickets!
We have had people asking but they didn't follow up so thiz is it.
But we're still in a precarious situation because upon making that deal, we still have to
purchase Blunt tickets- which hopefully don't sell out.
And this is happening because, we. are. broke.
#Rob Bank

Lastly, I MUST MOVE OUT BEFORE SCH STARTS.
Or else, it will never happen, this I know.
Have been to ikea several times these months (ikea is so fun!) and have my eye on things.
What is left is moving my butt to clean the unoccupied room and move A LOT of stuff.
This, I already have a budget so its cool ^^ (haha money changes things)

OH and ALSO, Jie is going for exchange in mid july!
It'll be a month in London, so awesome.
Mother and I will clear out her rubbish when she's there heh heh.
I hope she gets me birks/ take pretty shots of places/ send postcards and of course,
stay passive less aggressive and safe!


Till the next update I guess!
JULY BE GOOD.






No comments:

Post a Comment