O MY GOD. HOW. BEAUTIFUL.
Was browsing thru holiday sites and saw this on Norway's site.
I got teary eyed just watching this.
Rushing, wistful thoughts of living somewhere else quieter in comparison with the lifestyle here and now.
In comparison with that of liabilities and a factor called the future.
Anyway, we had made plans to travel since may (after my sem) alas, unfavorable schedules and more.
Plans fail most of the time, anyway.
Doesn't help that Jie has been MIA since she started uni about a year and a half ago.
Mother believes travel for 2 is dangerous.
I believe we might just travel to Msia instead.
Well, I'm feeling apprehensive as June ends.
Activities, or rather, decisions, are bursting at the seams of the calendar in July and
I feel like a droplet in an unsteady cup that is filled to the brim, waiting to spill over.
"Not more shaking, please." It pleads.
Sometimes choice becomes a heavy, sinking responsibility.
It creates opportunities for people to chastise, mock and say the 'I told you so's'.
Sometimes choices are quasi choices.
Or maybe they always have been.
You become unconscious of the underlying contexts that have inadvertently become your views.
But still, your choice.
Anyway, let me tell you the story of August 11.
So I was celebrating the sale of tickets for tdcc 2 posts ago and we (BGF & I), happy as larks,
went buying the tickets the very next day. Plus forking out $$ because I is bankrupt.
BUT after all that's said and done;
On a typical saturday morning reading The Straits Times, I chanced upon the ballistic news that
JAMES BLUNT (my numero uno) was having his concert here too!
And of course, fate would have it on Aug 11 as well.
Too. Mindblowing.
But the choice was simple.
Executing it is the difficult part though sobz.
WE CANNOT IMAGINE ATTENDING TDCC WHILST MR BLUNT WAS ROCKING THE STADIUM SOMEWHERE YOU SEE.
We came to a point where we were even hoping 1 of them would cancel their concert.
But I'm not expecting us to sell them, cause then I won't be THAT disappointed.
Plus tdcc would be a g8 and refreshing experience!
Either way, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Plus tdcc would be a g8 and refreshing experience!
Either way, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Last note, don't you just h8 it when sites automatically link your accounts to your email.
Major faux pas that is leaving me in perpetual embarrassment.
Major faux pas that is leaving me in perpetual embarrassment.
I swear the whole internet/technology realm is conspiring against me a la 'I, Robot'.
My Life Is Average.
No comments:
Post a Comment