I'm still reminded, daily, that I've left a few things hanging.
Either its a conscious recollection or sometimes, and oft so, its things, places and words that bring me back.
As it is in the world, people give you every reason to say why not.
Y'know how Wilde says, "I am the only person in the world I should like to know thoroughly."?
Today, a particular incident evoked a similar emotion/repulsion in me.
Whenever I'm ready is now.
(And on a separate account, I think I can say I've climbed into one's skin and walked around it- wrt feeling as such)
I think I know what I'm not looking for.
And it is not so much a huge revelation for myself, but more of acceptance.
I think I know what I'm not looking for.
And it is not so much a huge revelation for myself, but more of acceptance.
I have more to understand.
Just needed to say, write this I guess.
As cryptic as this may be, because the web is a wild and dangerous place.
Just needed to say, write this I guess.
As cryptic as this may be, because the web is a wild and dangerous place.
#Not Interested

No comments:
Post a Comment