Saturday, March 26, 2011

Nus Biathlon 2011





I always, always like sporting events.
The whole mood and the vibe you get just being there.
The beautiful people and the indomitable athlete spirit.
Makes you feel like impossible is nothing, really.

My first witnessing of a biathlon this morning.
Whole time I was admiring them biathletes, I felt so compelled to go do it!
First thing, I needa learn how t swim better.
Then there is the transition from swimwear to running gear that you have to practise on.
Also, swimming breast stroke doesn't necessarily mean
you will be slower than those doing free style. #hope


Saw th fastest long-d guy in SG competing, ahh (small) legend haha.
Many of the usual sportsmen around but it was the women who stole my attention.
Super-muscle-women i tell you.
Completely salute them, esp one.
She swam 800, ran 5k. Then came back for another 800m swim as part of a relay.
And she was among the fastest swimmers. \m/
Not forgetting her toned body and tanned skin.
What g8 lungs you have missus, I am already besotted.

Pity I didnt get t know how they fared in the end.
Anyway, hope my brain comes up with an article on this, in spite of the other papers
that are also due these coming weeks :\
I am hoping to get a place in a sports journalism workshop!
They say write smth to them to increase my chances haha what.

This is the nadir of sem2's workload, 4 deadlines over 3 weeks.
It's all about pace darling, c'mon let's go!







I'm gonna show you what it takes to see the future/
it's hard but not impossible.

To define is to limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment