My first final paper is tomorrow and I am not panicking just as yet.
Have been quite shamefully whiling my time away, getting distracted by the big I gadget
(gasps at my own lack of will power) and mulling over career/major/part time jobs/cca options.
You see, if I've got nowhere I want to go, I ain't feelin', movin' nowhere.
I can't see myself anywhere after I graduate.
Over dinner few days ago, I blurted this personal ingrained belief that I'll either die very young or at a ripe old age.
Nobody remarked thereafter.
(Zomg, if I do die sometime soon, yknow I was psychic zzz)
Ah, sheesh.
Back to genes. (No idea what learning Alvls bio gonna add to my degree also)
Cut some slack will ya?
Let go and Let God.
Okay okay okay.
'Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything,
it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.'
it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.'

No comments:
Post a Comment