I am up doing my last assignment for the sem (oh yes, I can almost taste the sweet, sweet, sense of relief)-- a 1.2k ACADEMIC essay that has no clear objection whatsoever and I am not kidding. It is basically doing a huge summary of a few articles. I think they just want to make it sound pompous and I am going to smoke my way through. Oh, it's about gender inequality in India btw.
Anyway, just back from a stomach bursting buffet treat w BGF. Theres been talk their xlbs have deteriorated and I concur. (I ate at Din Tai Fang's one one sat, theirs really pwned CJ's ones) They smelled (smelt?) (I am not lucid now really) awful the last round we ordered. But anyways, it was good overall. I remembered thinking to myself how good the coke was, haven't had it for a long, long time.
Then we went walking around tryna make the bloatedness better. Idk why I said to walk to thedailyscoop for fun, and really for fun we did and walked back. I saw some peejay kidz and I always see peejay kidz every. single. visit. to. holland. Then we left and returned to bpp where we both bought James Blunt's new album, which I didn't even know was released. wowwowwoww I hope its great, cause Stay The Night wasn't so nice.
Oh and all this while, my phone's malfunctioned. I was rather lost and fidgeting on the bus ride home because I'd neither Stanza, nor ipod, nor Unblock Me, nor We Doodle, nor Safari, nor Facebook.
It's like some law; the same analogy as when you dont want a cab, you see them everywhere on the roads, but in times of real need, there is not one to be found and you are already 15minutes late kind of situation.
(SO HELLO PENGYOUs READ THIS:) Probably would be uncontactable, so planning to travel downtown tmr to fix it URGH. And that is why I am trying to finish this damn assignment by tonight since my precious wednesday will be taken up by Apple and hollee camolee, training. My exams are in 2 weeks, can you believe it. No.
And I really have to continue now bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment