Wednesday, October 13, 2010

And no, means no.




This is week 9 of school.
After an extremely horrible elearning week, drowning in deadlines and all.
Thank God its over.
Not that its a bed of roses now though, I'm having midterms this week :\
English ystd and South Asian on Friday.
Meh.
More project deadlines to meet, more shizz to do.
My life is very underrated.

Anyway, been wanting to learn how to ride a bike for a long time.
Mentioned this sporadically since end of As', actually, it's just I never got what the fuss was about driving?
I have a strong desire to ride a bike though.
Then I imagine myself on a red scooter (preferably vespa) with a helmet to match, traversing from home to school and back. While others still have to jostle with the crowds up the buses, I can hop by clementi for takeway KOI (zomg, yes clementi has koi!) and reach home in like 30mins tops.
Then I thought of all the cutesy expressive stickers I could stick on the bike.
And if I were meeting friends, 1 lucky one can hop on.
And if my family were going out tgt, I could fetch one of them as well (but not very economical).
And how parking is so cheap, and cyclists never get caught in jams. (okay, but the rain),
AND HOW RIDING A RED SCOOTER LOOKS OH SO FINE (Y)

BUT MOTHER SAYS NO.
She said no last week, and no the week before it.
On sunday, she said no again.
She always says no.
So no, means no.
Sis and her asked me to die.
And okay, I saw their point.
Rather, I see everyone's point.
So, no means no.

I have to say, after the altercation we had about this, my sights are now on driving...
(because I'mma drive so well, I can ride a bike so well)
Who knows, maybe I'd have lost the interest in riding then, when I learn how to drive so well!
-

CAN'T WAIT TO GET THIS SEM OVER AND DONE WITH.
I'm still a tiny bit hesitant about majoring in English.
Haven't tried socio and geog and eng lit, I am soooo at a disadvantage.
Kudos to my brilliant decision making skills, I realise I shld have taken these OTHER modules in year 2 or smth.
It's okay dotk, just stay back in U for another sem or two, it's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment