Not as though I've been terribly busy, just terribly unmotivated t blog lately (as you can tell).
Correction, I am busy- busy with school life what else.It's really independent here, smth which I like, have always wanted.
Though when you start comparing it w the uniform years, you'll miss some things inevitably.
Culture-wise... it's competitive you feel it.
Nobody's really talking in lectures and not paying attention those juvenile stuff.
If you're not interested, just don't come and it's fine cause you account for yourself.
Anw, there's webcast of the lectures.
I bet there've been cases of stdnts who ace exams w/o even turning up <50% in school.
But unless you're a Neanderthal like me cause IT is quite a BIG deal here, sobs )':
SO ZOMG before I start griping about that,
I have t yak about travelling, it's really something I have to take getting used to.
You have to understand I've always been attending schools which were in the vicinity since primary school (this also explains why some of the times I think town is like going to china), so the amount of time I have chalked up since, on travelling, is freaken mindblowing!! :O Like how the heck did classmates like mas survive srsly. + can't really do 'productive' things on the rides since I'm damn prone to motion sickness :\
Bah, just people/scenery watch and itunes luh pfft.
Okay, to the main rant:
WHY MUST NUS RELY ON THE WEB SO MUCH.
I am so, so, very displeased about this. >:(
Every damn thing is either on the ivle, nus webmail or cors!
Booking lessons, printing notes, impt announcements, balloting classes, submission of assignments etcetera.
Might as well have Secondlife Nus version. (Speaking of which theres already Unitown oh, and we're on itunes wth?) No, srsly, I've never need to log online as frequently for any other part of my freaken life as of now!
MAYBE IT'S JUST ME.
Still grappling with the modern tech age in which everyone knows everyone, I am very passe I know.
(and seemingly contradictory since I'm blogging -_- but wtv)
-
So far, recent updates on my life can be known via texting/calling my number.
I've lost all my contacts since I've changed phones recently and its uncanny.
It seems like my wish t disconnect from mere acquaintances has been working too well ahha {:
Thank God for idiosyncrasies, so wasn't too hopeless ^^
Well I haven't joined any ccas for the time being. (Note: "haven't")
Think till next sem or year whenever.
But I joined the CC here, ah.
Been thinking of quitting tuition as well, admiralty is rather; far.
Like I mentioned, travelling is a pain.
Okay maybe not all the time, long bus rides can be therapeutic actually.
Taking it one day at a time still.
OH. SO I AM TAKING: A rather fantastical combination of modules.
Eng lang, Philo, South asian, Sg film and Genes & society.
I endanger my life by saying I was indeed the last person to get the place in EL \m/ because I spoilt everyone's market HAHAHA. Honest mistake srsly.
All of them are subjects which I want to take so I've got no qualms about them... so far heh.
Sigh, but still not that decided on what to major in.
"she wants to be... everything." (Actually, that's true and that's why)
HMM HM.
I could go on blogging, but time's a killjoy; even as I miss many things.
"Time is a great deadener; people forget, get bored, grow old, go away."
No comments:
Post a Comment