Haven't had buffets for quite awhile, I find I can't stuff myself as much anymore HAHAHA.
Not to the state that I just drank coffee though, duh. (which by the way was fabulosome because I was madly craving for some) My sis ordered tea which was better, they gave her the whole freaken stylo pot of tea somemore.
And yes, I find it damn retarded too that we could FORGET to snap pictures of the food itself.
The NEW menu NOW allows you to choose 1 main course, in addition to the buffet spread! How awesome iz zhat?? No point talking about the buffet... so admire the setting TYVM.
Not to the state that I just drank coffee though, duh. (which by the way was fabulosome because I was madly craving for some) My sis ordered tea which was better, they gave her the whole freaken stylo pot of tea somemore.
And yes, I find it damn retarded too that we could FORGET to snap pictures of the food itself.
The NEW menu NOW allows you to choose 1 main course, in addition to the buffet spread! How awesome iz zhat?? No point talking about the buffet... so admire the setting TYVM.
^ oooh, view from our seats on the 69th
MOVING ON TO MORE SEXCITING NEWS:
JSYK, I AM NOT A CAT LOVER.
But some strange force overwhelmed me (+ my sister) one particular friday- last friday to be exact- and we brought home this little kitty!
My sis was jogging in the park when she chanced upon this little brat throwing that other little thing on this rock in the park. Yes, rock. Yknow those artificial huge chunks of rocks the NEA places in our man-made parks.
So this little thing had all 4 paws splayed on the rock, lying/grabbing it for its dear life (you have to imagine this, it is so funny and sad at the same time, maybe im sadistic but we still brought it back hello) and it was shivering so hard (can I use vibrating, sounds odd but you get my point) + the kitty's expression = Full of Win.
I ALREADY WARNED YOU I AM SADISTIC A LITTLE, I am actually laughing quietly to myself as I remember, it is honestly tumblr's fault.
My sister called me to find her in the park so I did reluctantly and when I saw that kitty shaking so terribly on the rock and having that same darned expression as the kittens in those gifs, I was just completely bowled over okay.
I remembered I laughed till I bended over. (It was really funny and sad at the same time I promise)
BUT I STOPPED (have you? tsk).
So anyhow, it was raining heavily the past night/morning so that explains its shivering, albeit it doesnt explain the little boy who threw it there.
Managed to pull it from the rock after much fondling (because it was literally stuck to the rock and its so light and fluffay im gonna die!) and panic attacks because on one hand, we dislike everything cats plus their sinister intentions of clawing us, but we wouldn't leave it out there in the cold, would we HAHAHAH


So this little thing had all 4 paws splayed on the rock, lying/grabbing it for its dear life (you have to imagine this, it is so funny and sad at the same time, maybe im sadistic but we still brought it back hello) and it was shivering so hard (can I use vibrating, sounds odd but you get my point) + the kitty's expression = Full of Win.
I ALREADY WARNED YOU I AM SADISTIC A LITTLE, I am actually laughing quietly to myself as I remember, it is honestly tumblr's fault.
My sister called me to find her in the park so I did reluctantly and when I saw that kitty shaking so terribly on the rock and having that same darned expression as the kittens in those gifs, I was just completely bowled over okay.
I remembered I laughed till I bended over. (It was really funny and sad at the same time I promise)
BUT I STOPPED (have you? tsk).
So anyhow, it was raining heavily the past night/morning so that explains its shivering, albeit it doesnt explain the little boy who threw it there.
Managed to pull it from the rock after much fondling (because it was literally stuck to the rock and its so light and fluffay im gonna die!) and panic attacks because on one hand, we dislike everything cats plus their sinister intentions of clawing us, but we wouldn't leave it out there in the cold, would we HAHAHAH
I even sacrificed my cereal milk (a little means a lot)
Okay I confess, kittens are cute.
This had stunning bluish marble gray eyes!
So cute, I named it Leo because of its brown, black and white fur.
I like naming things I know.
This had stunning bluish marble gray eyes!
So cute, I named it Leo because of its brown, black and white fur.
I like naming things I know.
AND WE DIDN'T KEEP IT DUH.
(Rico, though I can't love you as much as I should, we think of you all the time as you can tell)
Rico was barking like...
So, bye Leo!
(No, I didn't put it back on the rock. We left it at the lift lobby where some neighbour who could care for it more than we do took it)
And yes, endings have to be abrupt or else you wait and realise you get more involved than you should have.
-
Well, so I just attended my first ever talks as an Fass student, v strong culture here.
The bidding system is so complicated, its like playing stocks. Pfft.
I have to choose modules now and frankly, I still haven't got a concrete idea of what I wna pursue as a Major.
That beautiful month of June was quite phail in this aspect. (not so others)
Tday I listened to the geog talk and I just felt so tired and bored instantaneously.
Should I still consider it? ADVICE NEEDED TYVM.
I am reluctant to give it all up because like hello, it's geog.
Sigh, maybe it wasn't really my interest all along, really? :\
(OH and I was approached by this alternative christian grp during lunch break, which was really alternative if you know what I mean.
The bidding system is so complicated, its like playing stocks. Pfft.
I have to choose modules now and frankly, I still haven't got a concrete idea of what I wna pursue as a Major.
That beautiful month of June was quite phail in this aspect. (not so others)
Tday I listened to the geog talk and I just felt so tired and bored instantaneously.
Should I still consider it? ADVICE NEEDED TYVM.
I am reluctant to give it all up because like hello, it's geog.
Sigh, maybe it wasn't really my interest all along, really? :\
(OH and I was approached by this alternative christian grp during lunch break, which was really alternative if you know what I mean.
I rebutted some of their points but because one of them was korean and couldnt speak proper eng, she didn't understand and didn't retort, or she could feign it.
But okay, I've never heard such theology before, what an eye opener.)
TOO MANY IMPT CHOICES TO MAKE,
zomg which cca should I join! Dragonboat? Xcountry, track? inline skating? wl I didn't even see touchrug at the fair, a sign isit.
AND HELLO TO LONG BUS RIDES WITH YOUR HANDYDANDY IPOD,
which are nice 80% of the time esp when you have a comfy seat <:
Speaking of which,
But okay, I've never heard such theology before, what an eye opener.)
TOO MANY IMPT CHOICES TO MAKE,
zomg which cca should I join! Dragonboat? Xcountry, track? inline skating? wl I didn't even see touchrug at the fair, a sign isit.
AND HELLO TO LONG BUS RIDES WITH YOUR HANDYDANDY IPOD,
which are nice 80% of the time esp when you have a comfy seat <:
Speaking of which,
Eclipse OST is fantastic (Y), as I expected :D I adored New Moon's OST so much too the last time.
My mixpod plays 5 of my favourites from the album:
1. What Part of Forever by Cee-Lo Green
2. My Love by Sia
3. Ours by The Bravery
4. Heavy In Your Arms by Florence + The Machine
5. Neutron Star Collision by Muse
My mixpod plays 5 of my favourites from the album:
1. What Part of Forever by Cee-Lo Green
2. My Love by Sia
3. Ours by The Bravery
4. Heavy In Your Arms by Florence + The Machine
5. Neutron Star Collision by Muse
The songs really hen hao okay, must listen.
♥ lyrics esp.
Seems like the theme's forever, infinity, eternity and beyond.
I roll with absolute terms now, they sound very enigmatic, very alluring.
The idea is, at least.
I roll with absolute terms now, they sound very enigmatic, very alluring.
The idea is, at least.
Imagine eternity doesn't seem that hard
They say nothing lasts forever
We'll have to prove them wrong
No comments:
Post a Comment