
Why is June coming to an end already!? D:
Which also means it has been a whole year since the passing of The King of Pop.
(Is this not freaking you out that its been A WHOLE YEAR? Why, it only felt like a few months)
I can still remember how I'd just woken up and was immediately thrown into a state of utter shock and disbelief because of the news. Tsk, what shocking loss.
(And I also dislike how people only care, reminisce and remember after one's gone, damnfake)
Since coming back from hols, with it being such a pleasant break from 'SG life' & everything else, and how I told myself I should come back refreshed, having new perspectives and all that bs, everything seems to be inclining oh so subtly to that idea as well.
- Past vs Present on sat, why why sucha fantastic name (over-analytical but well, sometimes that's me ^^) which btw was okayyy because i don't really feel anything anymore running on the field, compared to running on my own wtv.
- Like Sunday's message on Isaiah 43:18, yet again.
- And really well-spent time meeting up with V on Monday (Y)
Time sure flies.
V's leaving for Sydney (isit haha I forget where) really really soon to study architecture! (Y)
How first knowing her (despite us being from the same alma mater, i only got t really know her in pj), she then already had sights on going overseas.
But she stayed on in Peejay after j1, and well, now. She's still leaving.
But like I told her, I always saw it in her to go abroad!
So over tea and scones (which was as lovely as it sounds), we conversed about how we're all growing older HAHA, and the future is no longer a distant past, and how we never keep everyone we get to meet -- which is a sad but definite fact.
How friendships are so easily broken, contacts get lost, and we don't see the need either to reconcile them because we're all moving away in different directions.
We grow up, we bear different views, people change do they?
I'm still finding my answer to that.
I hope I make the effort, and be made aware to keep the good friends though, those that really mean something.
(Like CWH!) (:
It's really something as we talked, I mean I knew, she knew, this might just happen to us.
What always happens, life.
(What a similar post to a previous, shows my thoughts always run along the same thread hehheh)
(Like CWH!) (:
It's really something as we talked, I mean I knew, she knew, this might just happen to us.
What always happens, life.
(What a similar post to a previous, shows my thoughts always run along the same thread hehheh)
-

^ I used to (actually I still do) have a fetish for people with veins that bulge like that.
Esp on men, like duh right.
And then, it seems like my own arms are forming them so very vaguely and I feel so manly so that's why I said 'used to'.
HAHA this is a classic case of 'Be careful what you wish for, cause you just might get it all.'
Esp on men, like duh right.
And then, it seems like my own arms are forming them so very vaguely and I feel so manly so that's why I said 'used to'.
HAHA this is a classic case of 'Be careful what you wish for, cause you just might get it all.'
Meeting another best friend tmr and trying out a new place! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment