Monday, June 28, 2010

Chart of Important Emotions




1. So! England is out ): Wasn't a surprise, many bad omens ahhha but its okay, Go Spain!
2. Anyw, I realised not too long ago that I'd missed out on all the orientations. I don't like camps, but then it slowly started dawning on me, how the hiow am i suppose to survive first day!? Pfft.
OH WELL DOTK DON'T YOU SAY THEY DIDN'T TELL YOU.
3. Was awaken in the morning by my colleagues who miss me v much. And the sucky timetable, pfft. When I'm here, Dinah isn't and vice versa. And urgh. HELLO ANA I'm not gna update about you two esp because, because yknow why ):
I'm using this back on you, 'its tough being the one who stays'
4. Suddenly I feel sad.
5. Okay, quit being sad because that's pathetic.
6. And because I've new songs!!! How that thrills me really! Introducing The Drums! (:
Caught them on mtv, 2 (Y) songs on mixpod!
"If you fall asleep down by the water/ Baby I'll carry you all the way home"
7. Oh yes! Visited Hatched w BGF and i really like the setting inside. Pretty lights. The place from the outside however, looked extremely unwelcoming, we even thought it was closed! Food wasn't too bad, yknow they use good stuff to make your food. I didn't like my choice though, think its called Sir Benedict. His dish was and I forget the name, smth w sausages. The coffee also, has standard. So, not a bad place to chill really!
8. I am currently multitasking, thinking of when to book for medical exam online and I wna die. I always die when I've to do something SERIOUS on the internet :\ Besides, I don't even know what the heck we'll be doing after MYEs so idk what my schedule is like, and when everysingle one of the rest will be gone. Pfft and this is the part which makes me sick.
9. OH, and my student cum friend telling me she's gna score single digit for the paper is slightly depressing.
10. Actually, the picture up there is really cute, (a tad blur) HAHAHA look at the 'spinning around in an office chair'! That really made me grin HAHAHAH, so now I'm happy again.
11. Gna watch The Runaways! Woohoo! :]


No comments:

Post a Comment