The cutest sight tday was when I saw rico suddenly staring at himself in the mirror,
and walking very precariously towards his reflection, looking all dazed and confused <:
Awwwww ♥
and walking very precariously towards his reflection, looking all dazed and confused <:
Awwwww ♥
And hello world, I feel like I'd been to hell and back.
Fever + throbbing migraine (till you just wna shoot yourself and die kind) + retching.
Felt like all the blood in my body just rushed up to my head and boy was it exploding, literally. Plus fever yknow how fever feels like? Pfft.
I swear I felt my vessels ripping my brain apart, and at that point you just shed tears and rather get a killshot straight at your head and there's no reason why. You just can't control the tears cause the pain's that excruciating.
And all these whilst retching whuttttt. So I was like getting withdrawal symptoms or close to that in appearance, puking and sobbing and remembering that I just wanted to get knocked out cold, hah what a shame.
I basically died, seriously. :|
And now I think I caught the flu.
Urgh, hate to be sick.
Cause when I do get sick, it's really bad.
Fever + throbbing migraine (till you just wna shoot yourself and die kind) + retching.
Felt like all the blood in my body just rushed up to my head and boy was it exploding, literally. Plus fever yknow how fever feels like? Pfft.
I swear I felt my vessels ripping my brain apart, and at that point you just shed tears and rather get a killshot straight at your head and there's no reason why. You just can't control the tears cause the pain's that excruciating.
And all these whilst retching whuttttt. So I was like getting withdrawal symptoms or close to that in appearance, puking and sobbing and remembering that I just wanted to get knocked out cold, hah what a shame.
I basically died, seriously. :|
And now I think I caught the flu.
Urgh, hate to be sick.
Cause when I do get sick, it's really bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment