
11:11 means nothing to me btw.
It just looks good having its screenshot taken.
Good Friday, Sunrise & Easter services were great.
Sunrise, which was @ 630am tday, was particularly great.
Struggling but I'm moving somewhere.
Sunrise, which was @ 630am tday, was particularly great.
Struggling but I'm moving somewhere.
-
I havent been awake and about (out of house) before the sun rises for quite some time now,
when the sky's still dark and the air is cold but everything's just quiet...
Tranquil, yes. Love it.
Reminds me of the morning train rides to Bishan for runs @ macritchie in year1 w the team.
Mostly empty train stations, listening to tracks and having the lyrics impressed upon me,
observing people and places outside the train windows.
Really, really miss that.
Sometimes lonely isn't bad.
-
You ask me how I know He lives?
He lives within my heart.
He lives within my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment