What I've been feeding my brain so far:

^Interesting plot about a writer and her story, not bad, not bad.

^Thought they portrayed Dorian as a sexmaniac really.
Not so much of the sheer hedonistic nature shown.
Finally, I understand why people say the book is usually better than the movie.
Not so much of the sheer hedonistic nature shown.
Finally, I understand why people say the book is usually better than the movie.

^(Y) All the makings of a sad, touching movie, well.
"For you, a thousand times over." - Awwwww

^I loled every single time Anne Hathaway appeared.
Supa liked her expressions.
+ sucha awesome cast, Depp and Helena, what could be better.
+ sucha awesome cast, Depp and Helena, what could be better.

^ Funny how this and the next movie,
which were the most recently watched, have the same theme.
And then one of Sunday's verses was Isaiah 43:18.
which were the most recently watched, have the same theme.
And then one of Sunday's verses was Isaiah 43:18.
Why, I'm pretty sure I received a subliminal message somehow huh.
This show was alright, not fantastic though.
Too colourful and inundated with positive vibes eww.
Watch and forget. Not realistic either, kthxbye.
Too colourful and inundated with positive vibes eww.
Watch and forget. Not realistic either, kthxbye.

^ Like x 10.
Always wanted to watch, thank God for cable.
Effects were a little overwhelming for a younger Benjamin, so those scenes were distracting
but other than that, splendid storyline duh uh,
and at times it was draggy but it still got me glued to the screen.
Always wanted to watch, thank God for cable.
Effects were a little overwhelming for a younger Benjamin, so those scenes were distracting
but other than that, splendid storyline duh uh,
and at times it was draggy but it still got me glued to the screen.
“For what it’s worth: it’s never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.”

^ I want to watch you asap.
Watched 1/4 and thennnnn my dreadful streaming process screwed up.
Watched 1/4 and thennnnn my dreadful streaming process screwed up.
Thank God for awesome resourceful friends, a.k.a BGF (:
Soon soon soon.
Soon soon soon.
And I just bought The Bell Jar ♥
Funny how I used to think people who read, watch shows and read again
have got nothing better to do. And its true.
Just maybe plus the possibility that they want to shut out the world too.
Funny how I used to think people who read, watch shows and read again
have got nothing better to do. And its true.
Just maybe plus the possibility that they want to shut out the world too.
No comments:
Post a Comment