
I've been watching so many (Y) shows on the telly lately.
I can't believe how fortunate I am to have cable currently.
Cloverfield, The Assassination of Jesse James, Stranger than Fiction and most recently,
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
I can't believe how fortunate I am to have cable currently.
Cloverfield, The Assassination of Jesse James, Stranger than Fiction and most recently,
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
The title's from the poem Eloisa to Arbeloa ^ link up there.
It's a huge chunk of words, but boy aren't they crafted so immaculately true.
It's a huge chunk of words, but boy aren't they crafted so immaculately true.
Esp the paragraph starting with, "Ah wretch! believ'd the spouse of God in vain"
What sublime poetry ~
Awesome show anyway.
It got really chaotic midway and then its only like 1/3 to the ending that I started linking up everything altogether. I think it was meant to be this way hah.
Results are said to be released next friday. So not cool.
We're trying not to think about it, not at all.
I'm feeling sick just typing this; just knowing that I might not do well etcetera.
I screwed up econs really badly I know, I wrote GP stuff hello?
And it's my freaken H2 subject. URGH. The consequences.
Met up with V just and she was mentioning how y'know, we know, that God has bigger plans for us.
And how we don't see the bigger scheme of things right now.
BUT, it's easy spoken, not easily accepted.
I screwed up econs really badly I know, I wrote GP stuff hello?
And it's my freaken H2 subject. URGH. The consequences.
Met up with V just and she was mentioning how y'know, we know, that God has bigger plans for us.
And how we don't see the bigger scheme of things right now.
BUT, it's easy spoken, not easily accepted.
I have a rough idea of what I think I should take, but only if its God-willing, isn't it?
Shhhheeeeeeeeesh.
Next week will be epic.
Next week will be epic.
And I didn't know till today that admission to NUS is firstly via faculty.
I wonder what my options are when the time comes.
I wonder if I even have them.
I wonder if I even have them.
To think D & I are expected t stay till around July, tsk.
Might not even survive after the results though ha ha what a joke.
Might not even survive after the results though ha ha what a joke.
What folly.
No comments:
Post a Comment