I die every Chinese New Year.
Mostly due to spring cleaning urgh.
A lot of little statues, random artifacts, paintings, souvenirs, collectables and
paraphernalia etcetera around the whole house pfft.
A lot of little statues, random artifacts, paintings, souvenirs, collectables and
paraphernalia etcetera around the whole house pfft.
Obviously I like these useless things: like who has Charlie Chaplin, a random hanging semi-naked angel, Venus De Milo, a fierce-looking elephant's head which used to give me the creeps and mummified Egyptian Kings staring at you 24/7?
But the whole interior of the house is just mashed up- some places are modernistic looking, whereas some are a tad vintage/country, and with these little characters placed sporadically everywhere so, nah, bad designing (N) :|
Its only every time this year, I see how much of a hoarder everyone in my family is.
Finding trash in some obscure nook of the house and realising its existence tsk.
But the whole interior of the house is just mashed up- some places are modernistic looking, whereas some are a tad vintage/country, and with these little characters placed sporadically everywhere so, nah, bad designing (N) :|
Its only every time this year, I see how much of a hoarder everyone in my family is.
Finding trash in some obscure nook of the house and realising its existence tsk.
As for me, I used to keep all sort of things, really. (I still do, but I've mellowed)
I still keep my primary school compositions, beat that. {:
And I keep a lot of other sentimental shyt really.
Like a birthday present from 6 years ago- unused.
Like who knew I collected snapple bottlecaps, signboards, postcards and all kinds of boxes/cases?
Oh, I'm also keeping a fragment of the rock pavement of my sec sch in a small plastic case btw.
IM'MA HOARDER REMEMBER.
It was only last year when my intellect won a war against my senses, and I threw away a porcelain plate which was my mum's I'd kept in a basket on my table.
A Freaken. Plain. Porcelain. Plate. I can't believe it either.
Note: Don't judge me.
Like a birthday present from 6 years ago- unused.
Like who knew I collected snapple bottlecaps, signboards, postcards and all kinds of boxes/cases?
Oh, I'm also keeping a fragment of the rock pavement of my sec sch in a small plastic case btw.
IM'MA HOARDER REMEMBER.
It was only last year when my intellect won a war against my senses, and I threw away a porcelain plate which was my mum's I'd kept in a basket on my table.
A Freaken. Plain. Porcelain. Plate. I can't believe it either.
Note: Don't judge me.
But. I've been changing I find, throwing out stuff which I know I'll never have any use for.
Perhaps I'm becoming more like my mother, which is a good thing.
She'd always said I was too much of an oversensitive, emotional crybaby with tear ducts to match.
Oh, and a deadpan perfectionist.
And this was at what, 12 years? Hmm hm.
Oh, and a deadpan perfectionist.
And this was at what, 12 years? Hmm hm.
Its not like I've never heard those terms being used on me before.
Just this week during work, Dinah described me with smth along the lines of anal. Oh well hah.
But also, they're getting lesser, these terms.
Nowadays, the new catchwords are... aloof, cold, stern and the like hmm.
Just this week during work, Dinah described me with smth along the lines of anal. Oh well hah.
But also, they're getting lesser, these terms.
Nowadays, the new catchwords are... aloof, cold, stern and the like hmm.
Makes me wonder doesn't it?
-
Anyway, school's been mundane, kinda.
Both of us work th hardest I cross my heart, we did 12 DRQs each- model answers.
Both of us work th hardest I cross my heart, we did 12 DRQs each- model answers.
And are in the midst of having to complete 25 freaken essays each. (And we're both only done w 2)
And I tell you that if any of my potential students treat these very, very "precioussss" answer schemes- as in Golem's kind of precious, like tissue wipes, I'd treat em as such too.
Did I mention the ceiling of the staffroom fell, I think last week on A & E's first day?
The lousy cardboard ceiling got soaked and sunk.
And I tell you that if any of my potential students treat these very, very "precioussss" answer schemes- as in Golem's kind of precious, like tissue wipes, I'd treat em as such too.
Did I mention the ceiling of the staffroom fell, I think last week on A & E's first day?
The lousy cardboard ceiling got soaked and sunk.
And we were just sitting beside the catastrophe. Oh, how dramatic. Phail.
Cause? Leaking aircon what else.
The RTs also rockband-ed @ The Living Room on Wednesday, how kewl izz we?
I know right. \m/
I know right. \m/
They also seem interested to make it a weekly thing during CT lessons awesome (Y)
Met up w WH and I got my wallet finally, thanks classmates! 8D
Thank you my loyal, white, withered quiksilver, you have served me well for 3 years.
My thoughts are with you and you know that (K).
Thank you my loyal, white, withered quiksilver, you have served me well for 3 years.
My thoughts are with you and you know that (K).
Met up with Eunice, Penelope as well on Wed @ Holland V.
We'd thai express and I was so elated initially to dig into this rice & beef w basil combo because I had it before @ my mother's angmoh friend's place and it was so good.
BUT THEN.
God knows what got into me, i ate the basil leaves as well in the beginning so after that,
I got so nauseous because of the sick overpowering taste of the basil leaves eww.
I got so unwell through the night I honestly wanted to puke.
God knows what got into me, i ate the basil leaves as well in the beginning so after that,
I got so nauseous because of the sick overpowering taste of the basil leaves eww.
I got so unwell through the night I honestly wanted to puke.
But I was so tired as well, I was weaving in and out of consciousness, like spastic -_-
whilst Sis & the rest were discussing about TULIP @ Sb.
whilst Sis & the rest were discussing about TULIP @ Sb.
Y'know that heck-crappy nauseating feeling?
It's the same as when your stomach tells you you've swallowed too much oil after you licked off
every fritter of the school's canteen chicken cutlet.
Yes, that feeling- makes you wna retch and just die, die, die.
It's the same as when your stomach tells you you've swallowed too much oil after you licked off
every fritter of the school's canteen chicken cutlet.
Yes, that feeling- makes you wna retch and just die, die, die.

Watched^ with Syah just ystd.
Star-studded Rom Com but boy was it lacklustre.
She was asking me to decide b/w Percy Jackson and this, I chose this because of the cast obviously.
Pretty much an entertaining movie but it remains that, its easy to forget :\
I cringe everytime Taylor Swift appears.
There's something about her that I like personally outside of the show, but in it, she was a tad OTT.
(Or was it meant to be? Idk)
Pretty much an entertaining movie but it remains that, its easy to forget :\
I cringe everytime Taylor Swift appears.
There's something about her that I like personally outside of the show, but in it, she was a tad OTT.
(Or was it meant to be? Idk)
Oh, then there was Anne Hathaway which provided me w the most laughs,
lovely with that smexy russian accent there, hawt.
lovely with that smexy russian accent there, hawt.
Jennifer Garner's so pretty, I melt.
Then there was Jessica Alba who, darling, I think your fever's dying down.
Then there was Jessica Alba who, darling, I think your fever's dying down.
And then there was Jessica Biel, who I finally got to put a face to that name.
Her character's the one who holds this annual 'I hate Valentine's Day' party, hahahah.
Her character's the one who holds this annual 'I hate Valentine's Day' party, hahahah.
As for the men, they're pretty hawt.
It's sucha shame that the characters who I think are the best men in the movie are actually ___.
It's sucha shame that the characters who I think are the best men in the movie are actually ___.
I shall provide no spoilers. (But you can pretty much guess)
Eric Dane & Bradley Cooper- must be the facial hair (Y) hahahah.
So well, there you have it, my week.
Pretty packed but fun nevertheless.
Morning 'breakfasts' w the 3 of them are such delightful things in such an environment.
I feel as though my every movement is being scrutinized.
Morning 'breakfasts' w the 3 of them are such delightful things in such an environment.
I feel as though my every movement is being scrutinized.
Plath, I feel you:
The peanut-crunching crowd
Shoves in to see
Them unwrap me hand and foot--
The big strip tease.
The peanut-crunching crowd
Shoves in to see
Them unwrap me hand and foot--
The big strip tease.
It's worse cause you're that vulnerable.
It's worse cause you don't know who might know the skeletons in your closet.
It's worse cause they're all waiting for you to slip.
Such is the world.
It's worse cause you don't know who might know the skeletons in your closet.
It's worse cause they're all waiting for you to slip.
Such is the world.
Ahha, I should get back to sorting out my stuff and cleaning the dust off that jaded copper sword hanging on the wall.
CNY songs are so, so, so annoying btw but pineapple tarts are like the bomb 8D
Have a really red, melodramatic 14th, people.
♥
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment