
“And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise.
The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.”
The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.”
Urgh procrastination.
Kept snoozing the reminder which reminded me to sign up for Adidas Sundown by the 20th.
Because that's the last date of the early bird period.
So, I logged in just (20th today I know), only to find that the only category available was the Women's 10km ):
I planned to try out the freaken half marathon, before attempting the full one with standard chartered later this year. Sheesh. Plan phail.
The wonders of putting things on hold.
My life is average still.
Kept snoozing the reminder which reminded me to sign up for Adidas Sundown by the 20th.
Because that's the last date of the early bird period.
So, I logged in just (20th today I know), only to find that the only category available was the Women's 10km ):
I planned to try out the freaken half marathon, before attempting the full one with standard chartered later this year. Sheesh. Plan phail.
The wonders of putting things on hold.
My life is average still.
No comments:
Post a Comment