
Thankyouverymuch to all for those kind b'day wishes ♥
Hello Stranger.
More like friend-of-a-friend.
You made my otherwise really pathetic & sad day
a little brighter, honest (:
(delirious much heh)
Okay, full throttle for A's.
Afterwhich, I'll be unfettered and roaming for new highs instead of being like some,
being stuck in this old rut, rolling about, soaking in self-afflicted mental bloodbaths.
How tiring has it been, you wonder.
Can't wait for all these bs to end really.
And I mean every single bs.
More like friend-of-a-friend.
You made my otherwise really pathetic & sad day
a little brighter, honest (:
(delirious much heh)
Okay, full throttle for A's.
Afterwhich, I'll be unfettered and roaming for new highs instead of being like some,
being stuck in this old rut, rolling about, soaking in self-afflicted mental bloodbaths.
How tiring has it been, you wonder.
Can't wait for all these bs to end really.
And I mean every single bs.
No comments:
Post a Comment