Monday, November 30, 2009

Feeling like a wanderlust.




Today is the 10th day since emancipation and I shall continue indulging in sloth :D
Well, last week's been kinda packed cause I kinda did anything and everything without
having to pay heed to time constraints. Like before A's, everything I did had to be calculated
and prioritised, so sick. Like if I spent today going out, I've to make it up another day yadah yadah yadah y'know.
So that evening right after econs, I went to town w mother.
Then the day after I went town again with sis, and yet another day after the next day,
I went Suntec etc hahahahahh.
Awesomeeeee yes? To the point I was physically tired of going out haha.
So I took some pretty shots of Orchard Central, its interior design is pretty rad.
But th shops there suck awfully. Its like a glamourised Bugis Street.
Hmm you'll get what I mean when you shop there.
But its got a wide variety of eating places (Y)


Awesomeee




Oh and OC's sky garden is kewl.
Can't help but taunt my sis bec. she was trembling up there can you imagine hyukhyuk.
Please take the freaken escalator from i think level 5 all the way up!
So kewl hahahahah cheap thrill.



Awesomeee view of the sunset (Y)

Which also explains why this peekchure sis took was blur :\



Anyway was @ Suntec cause Singtel had this mobile fair.
But alas, nothing caught my eye.
I'm still torn between getting an iphone or a normal phone bec. my sister says
its a fad and ultimately a practical phone's better.
And besides theres the $$$$ issues/woes haha.
Oh and there was this interesting anime fair there too and zomg pls look at this:



So this dude stood somewhere near the escalator, apparently waiting for someone,
and everyone just started whipping out their cams to shoot him.
How could I not do the same hahahah.
His costume was by far the nicest, unique hehheh and poor kid.
He had to be escorted by guards because they were afraid his wings would damage their ceiling/lights or smth. Plus, it was a torture for him to walk - Crab style. Rofl.
I really wonder how he got to suntec in the first place.

Well, cosplayers are exhibitionists I swear. (Aren't we all a little?)
They just camped at an area at Suntec and just pose. and pose. and pose.
Eh wait, but thats the whole purpose of cosplaying aint it hmm.
OH AND ZOMFreakingGosh.
We saw this promoter wearing a playboy bunny costume wth.
She was giving out fliers and everyone was just gawking at her.
Either
a) Cheekopeks who stare lasciviously (and pose for photographs w her and have their hands almost smothering her frame)
b) Mortified rest-of-us-sane-people

I belong to the latter obviously ewwwww.
She was almost completely butt-naked, like 4/5 of her butt cheeks were exposed under the guise of freaken net stockings. Can you imagine the front ewwww.
She was basically wearing very little with her whole bare back showing.
What made me puke more was when she was in front of me, I saw that she'd faint blue green contusions on her butt cheek sheesh. Ahhhhhhhhh flaws.
Eeeeeeeeeeeee gross woman gross and she's not pretty.
She must need the money, that's sad.
Well :\


Let's see.
So I've spent my days packing my table and the studyroom, I really dk how to clear all the notes.
I wna recycle, where!
Played sims 3 hahahahha, I adore the making sims and building house parts the most.
And I'm reading, im reading yes really im reading!
And just on saturday night, I did a few exercises of my O lvl vocab book prize.
How awesomeeee. I ♥ doing vocab exercises!




Heh heh, another movie to hunt down.
Stephen Fry, the only actor who should possibly be close enough t portray Wilde.
And reviews said he acted really well but the movie sucked cause it was a film undeserving of Wilde's genius and eccentricity. Pooey film.
And there is also Jude Law, Jude Law! ♥
I can already picture him as Lord Alfred Douglas, the young, charming and unfortunate
bane of Wilde's reputation, Wilde's whole life.
And there is also the first on screen appearance by Orlando Bloom (Y) as one of Bosie's rent boy hah, how charming!


3 cheers for end of exams tmr china studies people! (:
JB this week and perhaps leaving th country too yay!
I'm feeling like a wanderlust, I suppose many would, given such free time.
I want to explore and rove about, even if its like in SG, museums or anything hahahha.
(Y) Till next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment