Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Release endorhpins.

Click to enlarge

Checking nuffnang is SO FUNNNNNNY i tell you! Rofl!
What is 'How to pronounce siqian'?? :B
This week I had one 'i wanna yell i love you at the top of my lungs but im afriad someone lyrics', HAHAHAHAH, lyrics from FOB.

Tday was early (Y) left sch @ 12. Awesome.
Had nehhkid feesh w jie before she left to loiter around in town.
Idk what's she doing these days.. No school, nothing.
Oh, I had my first car ride to sch (Y)(Y) {:
Tmr she says she wna drive me to coronation plaza's sb for fun -.-
Oh we could have drive-throughs too hmm hm.

Anyhow, life sucks so much. SOMUCH I WNA CRY HA-HA.
Math's murderous and econs is worse than being murdered.
Argh, 34 days isit. BIGTIMELOW.
Days are like dragging by, not like I want them to fly by either.
But it's that monotony and drudgery involved during this period that's sucking the life out of any Alvl stdnt. BLOODSUCKERZZZZZZZ.
Oh, Yiji pretty randomly mentioned during th break,
"it opens tmr".
"what??"
"五百个夏天"
HAHAHAHAHAHHA took me awhile btw.

Run run run run run run, gotta release some endorphins mannnnnn.
wna die wna die wna die wna die.
Stressssssss stressssss.
P.s Why is everyone going on a blogging hiatus? ): Don't leyyyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment