Au Revoir 08A05, class of 2009.
Farewell Assembly was prettyyyy zzokay I guess.
The feeling of being REALLY out of the college hasn't really settled in anyway
since we've to go back to school these coming weeks. -.-
HI PUIYEE AND HAOZHAN WHY YALL NVR COME FOR FAREWELL.
I thought ms.LY was so sweet, she's another nice tutor. (:
Can't believe she's a math person HAHAHAH gawsh im so freaken prejudiced.
Actually I've very nice tutors srsly hahahaha!
Except for one outcast, an EX-TUTOR who crapped the living daylights out of me.
Maybe i'd be more receptive to math since the beginning had she not been the one taking me urgh ):
So after assembly, spent 2 massive hours with Mr.WWB and his other classes/SC.
Too draggy sorry, I only liked the inspirational athletes' youtube video.
Afterwhich: the 'Surprise' Birthday Celebrations of SFV @ the botanics HAHAHHAH.
I thought it was a pretty well organized picnic eh! :D
Laughed like crazyyyyy I tell you;
1. Teh bomb, Teh sex, Teh reem
2. Swong's ot cock cocktail
3. Humming Bird = Fy's spastic laughing fit
4. *Insert all the talk about the men in robes
4. Macik Mas sweeping/whacking ants at exactly 45° okay
5. Vivian's re-enactment of a tornado onslaught, freaken funny i tell you, i literally rofl-ed.
Oh and we went Ion @ near 10pm to get each-a-cup and guesssss what.
Saw Carrie Underwood for like 15 seconds lol. (This is not a joke btw)
Thanks guys, you made my day/night! ((:
So welllllllll. Approximately 2++ more weeks to the first paper.
(ahhhh! Please tell me I don't have t wear uniform to school next week, or do I have to?? TSK.)
Oh and Ms.S just told me WS's looking for a geog relief tchr next yr and said she'd surfaced my name, asked me to consider it.
Sounds exciting, but I really don't know if i'm up for teaching, and @ ws :\
NSK ruffians, as far as I recall HAHAHA. Like what if they call their gang and beat me up kind. HAHAHAHH. Besides, I'm dead set on being a barista alrdy so...
Shall see shall see!
Alas, I reckon I've changed. More like grown, which is a good thing yes?
I'm really less afraid and more outspoken than let's say 4 years ago.
It's a phase isn't it, being juvenile and naive and all simple-minded.
Then you grow up, realize the world's just full of crap, and want to die.
Everything becomes complicated.
The feeling of being REALLY out of the college hasn't really settled in anyway
since we've to go back to school these coming weeks. -.-
HI PUIYEE AND HAOZHAN WHY YALL NVR COME FOR FAREWELL.
I thought ms.LY was so sweet, she's another nice tutor. (:
Can't believe she's a math person HAHAHAH gawsh im so freaken prejudiced.
Actually I've very nice tutors srsly hahahaha!
Except for one outcast, an EX-TUTOR who crapped the living daylights out of me.
Maybe i'd be more receptive to math since the beginning had she not been the one taking me urgh ):
So after assembly, spent 2 massive hours with Mr.WWB and his other classes/SC.
Too draggy sorry, I only liked the inspirational athletes' youtube video.
Whoo hoo, Nadia Comaneci (Y) My mama's favourite girl hahahha.
So that pretty much summed up my last official day in college;
So that pretty much summed up my last official day in college;
Afterwhich: the 'Surprise' Birthday Celebrations of SFV @ the botanics HAHAHHAH.
I thought it was a pretty well organized picnic eh! :D
Laughed like crazyyyyy I tell you;
1. Teh bomb, Teh sex, Teh reem
2. Swong's ot cock cocktail
3. Humming Bird = Fy's spastic laughing fit
4. *Insert all the talk about the men in robes
4. Macik Mas sweeping/whacking ants at exactly 45° okay
5. Vivian's re-enactment of a tornado onslaught, freaken funny i tell you, i literally rofl-ed.
6. Weehow's double sided tapes and et cetera
Oh and we went Ion @ near 10pm to get each-a-cup and guesssss what.
Saw Carrie Underwood for like 15 seconds lol. (This is not a joke btw)
Thanks guys, you made my day/night! ((:
So welllllllll. Approximately 2++ more weeks to the first paper.
(ahhhh! Please tell me I don't have t wear uniform to school next week, or do I have to?? TSK.)
Oh and Ms.S just told me WS's looking for a geog relief tchr next yr and said she'd surfaced my name, asked me to consider it.
Sounds exciting, but I really don't know if i'm up for teaching, and @ ws :\
NSK ruffians, as far as I recall HAHAHA. Like what if they call their gang and beat me up kind. HAHAHAHH. Besides, I'm dead set on being a barista alrdy so...
Shall see shall see!
Alas, I reckon I've changed. More like grown, which is a good thing yes?
I'm really less afraid and more outspoken than let's say 4 years ago.
It's a phase isn't it, being juvenile and naive and all simple-minded.
Then you grow up, realize the world's just full of crap, and want to die.
Everything becomes complicated.
Ahhhh, the pleasures of being a youth though.
I take risks, I do dares.
"Youth! There is nothing like youth."
I can't figure out which age I like the best, as till now that is.
Maybe the one thing I do learn - Time changes everything.
As in Ecclesiastes 3.
3.1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
I take risks, I do dares.
"Youth! There is nothing like youth."
I can't figure out which age I like the best, as till now that is.
Maybe the one thing I do learn - Time changes everything.
As in Ecclesiastes 3.
3.1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
P.s Photos uploading on fb, and how to send yall the bday video ah? Too big for mail leyy!
No comments:
Post a Comment