Wake up,
Stare into space for awhile,
Wash up,
Linger around walking around in the house,
Shower,
Lunch,
Try mugging as much as I can,
Get to school,
Do the damn paper,
Back home,
Run/not,
Slack/revise depending on mood,
Sleep.
Stare into space for awhile,
Wash up,
Linger around walking around in the house,
Shower,
Lunch,
Try mugging as much as I can,
Get to school,
Do the damn paper,
Back home,
Run/not,
Slack/revise depending on mood,
Sleep.
Repeat from top.
Soooooo, just to reiterate, i've been doing that same damn routine for 4 days.
Tmr will be the 5th.
You have no idea how mechanical the whole thing is.
Its so depressing whenever I start the journey to school, *groans :\
but I suppose this is good exercise for As' ):
Tmr will be the 5th.
You have no idea how mechanical the whole thing is.
Its so depressing whenever I start the journey to school, *groans :\
but I suppose this is good exercise for As' ):
Feeling out of sorts this week, and I think the above^ has got a lot to do with it.
Prelims are a biatch as of yet. Lit tday wasssss, do-able.
But p5 was just soooooo screwed up, I think nth can salvage it really.
Tday is Thursday so I feel a tiny weeny bit more enthusiastic to blog hah.
No more like I'm whiling my time waiting for ANTM to start! Wheeeeeeee! :}
Prelims are a biatch as of yet. Lit tday wasssss, do-able.
But p5 was just soooooo screwed up, I think nth can salvage it really.
Tday is Thursday so I feel a tiny weeny bit more enthusiastic to blog hah.
No more like I'm whiling my time waiting for ANTM to start! Wheeeeeeee! :}
Anywayyyyyyyyy, i cannot emphasize how hawt Olivia Wilde is, ♥!
+ Megan Fox, hohohohoh.
+ Megan Fox, hohohohoh.
I loved how she said she "just withered". So cute.
In a July09 Maxim interview;
On House, your character's name was Thirteen, but you were No.1 on
Maxim's Hot 100 for 2009.
`I'm defined by numbers, what can I say? I was so psyched when I found out I
On House, your character's name was Thirteen, but you were No.1 on
Maxim's Hot 100 for 2009.
`I'm defined by numbers, what can I say? I was so psyched when I found out I
was No.1, I did a little dance. It's great, because I don't play someone who
wears bikinis. I wear a lab coat and speak in medical terms, yet people can
still find that sexy! It proves to me that guys really like strong, intelligent women;
they're not as dumb as women think. It's a good sign for humanity when intelligence
is considered hot.
wears bikinis. I wear a lab coat and speak in medical terms, yet people can
still find that sexy! It proves to me that guys really like strong, intelligent women;
they're not as dumb as women think. It's a good sign for humanity when intelligence
is considered hot.
Right behind you on our list was Megan Fox.
`My girlfriend!
She once said, "Olivia is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox
with my bare hands." And she hadn't even met you?
`Nope, but it was such a sweet thing to say. I was really flattered.
I also thought her choice of words was hilarious. As an animal lover, of course,
I would throw myself in front of Megan for the sake of the mountain ox.
with my bare hands." And she hadn't even met you?
`Nope, but it was such a sweet thing to say. I was really flattered.
I also thought her choice of words was hilarious. As an animal lover, of course,
I would throw myself in front of Megan for the sake of the mountain ox.
Did you finally meet her?
`Yeah, she came up to me at a party. Leonardo DiCaprio was in the vicinity,
but she came up to me, damn it! She said, "I've had a girl crush on you for years,
and I hope that doesn't offend you." And I said, "Why would it offend me, I think
that's wondeful." Then I said something really nerdy like, "I should send you a
thank-you card!" She said, "Yeah," and I just kind of withered.
Thank-you cards are not sexy!
`Yeah, she came up to me at a party. Leonardo DiCaprio was in the vicinity,
but she came up to me, damn it! She said, "I've had a girl crush on you for years,
and I hope that doesn't offend you." And I said, "Why would it offend me, I think
that's wondeful." Then I said something really nerdy like, "I should send you a
thank-you card!" She said, "Yeah," and I just kind of withered.
Thank-you cards are not sexy!
♥
So anyway back to my unfascinating world in bpp,
I finally started jogging ystd after close to a week's absence due to
a slew of unfortunate events such as the arrival of my nemisis and being sick.
I still have phlegm in my throat and its terribly irksome to have t cough
it out but yknow it refuses to budge.
I finally started jogging ystd after close to a week's absence due to
a slew of unfortunate events such as the arrival of my nemisis and being sick.
I still have phlegm in my throat and its terribly irksome to have t cough
it out but yknow it refuses to budge.
I soo-wear more and more people are visiting the park.
It's so freaken crowded oh and yknow how I hate people with a sense of entitlement!
It's so freaken crowded oh and yknow how I hate people with a sense of entitlement!
They srsly srsly think they own the damn pathway! Ew gross.
So it's scary because I always have that feeling that I'll see some familiar faces
and that'll be D ultimateeeeee embarrassment!!
And tday I did! :O
I saw my secondary teacher, like totally wtfffffish.
Okay, not that I was embarrassed, but it's so yknow, strange? For lack of a better word.
She was breeze-walking or jogging or smth and I had JUST arrived.
Awww, such courtesy. We both pretended not t recognise each other.
HAHAHAHHAHAH! It was like some tacit thing yknow, we knew
that that just wasn't a good time to stop, greet and do the usual 'How are you?'
shizz. So I did my rounds with my head down alllllll the time.
Like ALL.THE.TIME. Hah! :D
But thank God like I didn't lose my stamina though I was still a lil unwell and all
so yay hahah!
So it's scary because I always have that feeling that I'll see some familiar faces
and that'll be D ultimateeeeee embarrassment!!
And tday I did! :O
I saw my secondary teacher, like totally wtfffffish.
Okay, not that I was embarrassed, but it's so yknow, strange? For lack of a better word.
She was breeze-walking or jogging or smth and I had JUST arrived.
Awww, such courtesy. We both pretended not t recognise each other.
HAHAHAHHAHAH! It was like some tacit thing yknow, we knew
that that just wasn't a good time to stop, greet and do the usual 'How are you?'
shizz. So I did my rounds with my head down alllllll the time.
Like ALL.THE.TIME. Hah! :D
But thank God like I didn't lose my stamina though I was still a lil unwell and all
so yay hahah!
Pretty much rambling here and I like it. (Y)
Oh oh oh, and did you guys catch the advert for th NEW MEAL FROM KFC??
I saw their new Frappe drink and I was SOOOOO sold i tell you.
Im soooo gna try it tmr.
But its freaking $6.80, the priciest meal from kfc soooo far. For fastfood yknow.
Oh oh oh, and did you guys catch the advert for th NEW MEAL FROM KFC??
I saw their new Frappe drink and I was SOOOOO sold i tell you.
Im soooo gna try it tmr.
But its freaking $6.80, the priciest meal from kfc soooo far. For fastfood yknow.
But oh well who cares!
Econs tmrrrrrrrrr and i'm like "screwed."
Mother of all papers -Math, + Human geog next week! Geez.
Mother of all papers -Math, + Human geog next week! Geez.
I HOPE WITH ALL MY HEART THAT I'LL MUG FOR THEM AFTER TMR.
Oh well, starbucks I kinda miss you too hahaa.

No comments:
Post a Comment