Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sketched away.



Listening to Jennifer's Body Soundtracks & Death Cab for Cutie's Narrow Stairs album.
DEATH CAB IS THE BOMBBBBBB. (Y) ;D
And some songs from the movie are like wayyyy awesome.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE NEW SONGS, its like getting sugar rush, being on high heh.
andandand there's this amazinggggg application called autodesk sketch or smth.
It allows you to do artsy stuff y'know.



This was like my first attempt on my sis's phone. Pretty good 1st try huhh.

This I used th layer function, poor poor McKey of ANTM i know.

This was experimenting w the bucket & symmetry tools. HAHAHAH.

This was w layer too, and I think it follows your handwriting quite accurately.

This was spastic random, I just like the 'K'.
HAHAH.



Hello apple people you so need to dl this app. HOTSTUFFFFF. (:
Oh, love love love my 'recently added' songs!


No comments:

Post a Comment