
1. Heart Heart Heartbreak
2. Love Drunk
3. She's Got a Boyfriend Now
4. Two is Better Than One
5. Contagious
6. Real Thing
7. Someone Like You
8. Shot Heard 'Round the World
9. The First One
10. Chemicals Collide
11. Go
Been listening to this album for my mugging sessions these days.
This is good stuff.
Kinda like the metro station album whereby I think every track was decently good.
They have the catchy pop tunes, (Love Drunk, Contagious, Heart heart heartbreak are infectious, i likey), and most of all, they continue producing their usual emotionally-charged/ sentimenal tracks with equally poignant lyrics. (Go, Two is better than one, The First One)
I like 'Go' -which is a whopping 6 minutes but I assure you, the duration only adds to the intended melancholic, pensive effect of the song.
I also like 'Two is better than one', which is a ballad sung with Taylor Swift and how appropriately so- the song's made of your sweet romantic stuff, it's not chessy though.
I give this album 3¾ shiny stars. (Y)
(Because I think it's impossible to give 5 stars for an album and 4 stars and beyond are reserved for albums which I REALLYREALLY adore; Also cause Math is on tuesday :b)
No comments:
Post a Comment