Saturday, August 15, 2009

Cat's eye



Jie supposedly invited a church friend for stayover but then it seems
like shes not cmg anymore.
Rehearsal for tmr's service argh didnt know we'll be presenting for
the 2nd service too, gasp.

Anyway, Lit tday was not nice, to put it bluntly.
I think I was still groggy from waking up so early.
Literature on a weekend morning just doesnt really work for me.
Got home straight, ate, then I slept like a pig till like 4pm.
And headed w mum t church.Ate again @ BtTimah and slacking shit at home surfing the net.
What I planned to do, hah forget about plans.

I went online cause I was still feeling quite jolted from watching
Nightmares & Dreamscapes on AXN. (Hi, ive cable now! spell it c-a-b-l-e!)
Idk if its coincidence but yknow what i'm incline to think.
So anyway th particular episode was Cat's Eye.
So this cat was seemingly evil at first, like this kids' mother believes
that this cat's eyeing their pet bird in the girls' room & that cats steal the breath
of kids at night those myth shit.
But, really it was just this supernatural troll (like srsly), who was stealing thegirls' breath each night.
BUT the cat was actually protecting her. (Cause the troll's miniature btw)
AND the mother actually sent the cat off to cull it, so like poor cat huhh.
But in the end, the cat escaped, killed the troll and the parents
accepted the cat as the girls' pet.
The episode ends w the cat climbing up to the girl's blanket
in the similar fashion as the troll and licked the girls' lips.
But of course, the girl wakes and smiles and the show ends.
Like hellllllll crazy.
Stephen King is one ballistic dude.
So yknow theres so many perspectives abt that cat.
Like sincerely whether or not it was a cat who wanted t protect the naive
fragile girl. Or like the cat was fending off rivals who want what the cat wants,
and then hurt her. Or like dotk's reading too much into things as usual,


I'm feeling paradoxical woah hah,
words fail me.
Or perhaps they exacerbate things.



No comments:

Post a Comment