Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The KOP comes to Asia!

22nd July, Wednesday.








26th July, Sunday.

Taken by BGF @ Velocity on Friday.
Jealous.







Met up w Rand & Joel after th match outside.




Overpriced drinks and food = Ripoff ttm. ):
$2 for 1 packet of pokka lemon tea hello.
$25 for 4 plastic cups of Carlsberg.
+ not allowed t bring in Bottles of Drinks, good marketing strategy. (N)
Anyway, never got my much dreamed about close shot of Torres.
And what a spoiler that Gerrard wasn't even here. ):
But good experience, sea of Red HAHAHAH.
I have such a great disdain for writing the CCA Achievements & all the crap srsly.
What is praising yourself.
Tday I think mr.S went crazy about my brown hair. *Embarrassed.
Gotta watch my back these days HAHAH, to think he knows weewee's name.
HiPo tday discussed about POWER, CORRUPTION & SELF.
I'm gna think hard about it.
Lit tday teased me not as much as the other time, but tday was rather exhausting too.
I learnt that EGOISTICAL IS SPELT EGOTISTICAL during GP!





"I could not run without having to run forever."
-The Bee Meeting, Sylvia Plath

No comments:

Post a Comment