I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
I know, right now you can't tell.
Just stay awhile and maybe then you'll see
a different side of me.
I know, right now you can't tell.
Just stay awhile and maybe then you'll see
a different side of me.
Do you think I'm running too much?
Eunice said, "I know, you're like one of those girls who
think they're fat when they're not and keep tryna slim down."
I'm feeling dizzy, its like low sugar level.
Seems unlikely cause I had cafe's coffee, Javachip, Nescafe tday.
That's definitely sugar rush.
Maybe its caffeine, like overdosage or smth or wtv.
Maybe i'm just tired.
Somehow, I wna do dares again.
And if the moon had to runaway
And all the stars didn't wanna play
Don't waste the sun on a rainy day
The wind will soon blow it all away
No comments:
Post a Comment