Tribute to Michael Jackson.

This was, still is, a screwd up morning/day.
Woke up to the news of MJs' death. ):
Not surprising I see flooding fb updates and suddenly so many closet fans, real or not.
I'm really sad.
Yes, I wasn't born in that era where he shot to fame but my parents
kept a cd of his entire collection of biggest hits and I got t listen to his magic.
I knew MJ as a brilliant singer, dancer and entertainer since young, honest.
He was very very distinguishable because of all his eccentricities, unfortunately or otherwise.
One thing though, he iconized the Moonwalk.
I adored and relished his dance videos, they were the most enthralling sights ever.
Woke up to the news of MJs' death. ):
Not surprising I see flooding fb updates and suddenly so many closet fans, real or not.
I'm really sad.
Yes, I wasn't born in that era where he shot to fame but my parents
kept a cd of his entire collection of biggest hits and I got t listen to his magic.
I knew MJ as a brilliant singer, dancer and entertainer since young, honest.
He was very very distinguishable because of all his eccentricities, unfortunately or otherwise.
One thing though, he iconized the Moonwalk.
I adored and relished his dance videos, they were the most enthralling sights ever.
Despite all the scandals he has had, I guess it only meant that even the best fall down sometime.
I think it was just last year, where I had a revival of sorts for The Gloved One,
I think it was just last year, where I had a revival of sorts for The Gloved One,
raving about him madly, re-watching all his past music videos and all.
No one ever dances as hypnotically entrancing as him.
I re-watched his last performance last year on youtube, a sort of minor comeback in
2001 at NewYork for the 30th anniversary of his being in the industry.
The crowds were ecstatic and hyperventilating.
They were screaming their hearts out for a legend.
They knew every word of the song and some even cried watching him strut his stuff.
MJ is breath-taking. (5:15 Moonwalk)
No one ever dances as hypnotically entrancing as him.
I re-watched his last performance last year on youtube, a sort of minor comeback in
2001 at NewYork for the 30th anniversary of his being in the industry.
The crowds were ecstatic and hyperventilating.
They were screaming their hearts out for a legend.
They knew every word of the song and some even cried watching him strut his stuff.
MJ is breath-taking. (5:15 Moonwalk)
A pity that in the 1990s', when I was born, his personal life was always the
fodder for the ever-scrutinising tabloids. He attracted a lot of attention with his antics.
I remember watching documentaries of him on tv and how I used to wish
I'd a chance to visit his Neverland ranch.
Plus the fact that I recognised who was Macaulay Culkin, a child-star, and a friend of MJ.
fodder for the ever-scrutinising tabloids. He attracted a lot of attention with his antics.
I remember watching documentaries of him on tv and how I used to wish
I'd a chance to visit his Neverland ranch.
Plus the fact that I recognised who was Macaulay Culkin, a child-star, and a friend of MJ.
The cases of paedophilic behaviour charged against him, his hanging his kid out on the balcony,
and of course the plastic surgery were all lamentable.
and of course the plastic surgery were all lamentable.
But, I think that was what made him more extraordinary, to me at least.
He seemed to me slightly deranged and who wouldn't be?
His life was such a tumultous roller-coaster.
I still can't believe he died- all too fast, too sudden.
There weren't even like news of him being unwell prior his cardiac arrest either.
Those rumours of him sleeping in an oxygen tank made him even
more of a fictional character than I thought he already was.
I thought he was immortal-like, to put vaguely and naively.
I wonder if his life flashed before him when he died.
So no more final comeback- his 50 scheduled sold-out concert performances
starting only 18 days after his death on July 13th this year, are all cancelled.
No more final curtain call.
No more moonwalking from MJ.
There weren't even like news of him being unwell prior his cardiac arrest either.
Those rumours of him sleeping in an oxygen tank made him even
more of a fictional character than I thought he already was.
I thought he was immortal-like, to put vaguely and naively.
I wonder if his life flashed before him when he died.
So no more final comeback- his 50 scheduled sold-out concert performances
starting only 18 days after his death on July 13th this year, are all cancelled.
No more final curtain call.
No more moonwalking from MJ.
Sigh, rest in peace.
You'll always be the King of Pop.
You'll always be the King of Pop.
No comments:
Post a Comment